.11.

TRIGGER WARNING: Degrading Speech & Violence

Y/N's POV

I don't know exactly how long I've been here. Time seems like it has completely stopped. I can tell it's been more than a month though.. That man comes in every day for our daily 'sessions' that consists of harassment, violence, and brainwashing. 

Every time he enters the room, I keep track by creating a scratch mark on the wall with a loose piece of metal I found. Today, I've counted a total of 46 marks.. So around a month and a half..

*creek*

"Hello doll.. Ready for todays session?" The man said walking closer to me. He then pulled up a chair in front of me and sat down. He reached up to move some hair out of my face. This became a regular occurrence so I have become fairly unbothered by his actions. 

"Smile for me." He said in a dominant voice. 

I just looked at him with a tired and lifeless look on my face. 

"I said smile, bitch!" He then slapped me across the face. A slight stinging feeling that has become rather familiar recently. 

"I'm the one that takes care of you! I feed you, give you a nice place to live and you disrespect me like this?!" He yelled. "You are a useless whore that no one could EVER love. No wonder your little boyfriend hasn't come to look for you yet.. He's much better off without you, slut."

You felt tears roll down your cheek in a slow manner. You didn't realize you were crying until you felt the cold water droplets fall onto your lifeless palms.

"Now.. Before I get mad again.. Tell me, doll... What are you..?" He said, slightly chocking me.

"I-I'm.. a.." I hesitate. 

"SAY IT!" He yelled.

"A..a-"

Before I could finish my sentence, the door flew open with cops flooding in the room, yelling.

"Hands up! You're under arrest for capture and kidnapping. Anything you say, can and will be used against you in the court of law." The cops then got the man on the ground and put him in hand cuffs. I then saw cop walk up to me and kneel down.. 

"Miss..? Are you Y/N?" He asked in a gentle matter. 

I was too scared to look him in the eyes. Any man in my sight would activate a sense of terror in my chest, causing me to panic. 

"G-get.. get away..!" I yelled with a panicked look on my face.

"Sir, we are going to have to have to sedate her to make her calm down if we want to get her out of here and give her medical treatment.." One of the officers said.

"Okay.. But treat her with care. She has been through a lot of trauma." 

As the officer was preparing to give me the sedation, I heard yelling down the hall. 

Before I could react, I saw eight boys rush through the door. 

"Y/N?!?"

"We're here! You're safe.." 

"Is she okay??"

"What happened?!"

Questions were flooding in, giving me a headache.

The only thing I could think about in that moment of pure chaos.. was him.

Standing in the doorway, looking back into my lifeless eyes, was him.