Another Failed Day

THE TOP IMAGE ABOVE IS A DRAWING MADE BY ME.

Chapter 1: Another Failed Day 

Everything was the same as usual when we are fighting bad guys and hanging out with our friends when we are Patrol or on a mission. Although it is not exactly great, to be honest... when for me mostly. After another night, another failed day. My brothers and I were defeating Shredder gang when I threw water balloons after them as a distraction. 

However, my brothers didn't think it was funny or a great "ninja" technique. While everything was going on during battle, Tiger Claw threw a green bomb on the ground to catch us off guard, although Donnie his quick reflexes threw the smoke bomb on the ground and make our escape.

 We were near the lair until my brothers made a pause and look at me in anger and disappointment. I knew what was going to happen and was preparing myself for their outbursts. 

"Mikey, what did we say about goofing off during battle!" Leo said in a furry tone.

Before I could say anything, Donnie was upset about how I distracted them when Tiger Claw made his move. " On top of that, that bomb seems very toxic that we could have avoided, thanks to your childish play!"

I tried to speak again but Raphael yelled straight in my face in anger as always. " God damn it Mikey, why do you always have to be such a screw-up all the time, you call yourself a ninja, when you are nothing but a worthless ninja that doesn't know when to take a battle seriously."

I was shocked and didn't know what to say but none of my brothers even defended me nor stop Raphael anger toward me.

I began to turn away and walk my way towards the lair alone in shame. I felt weak, useless, unloved, and alone.

As I was walking towards the sewer, I made a turn back to my brothers to at least apologize for my action, and maybe we can work something out.

But before I made it to my brothers, I stop and overheard their conversation.

"Raph, don't you think that was seriously harsh to Mikey of what you said." Donnie pointed out.

"You could have at least told him he needs extra training instead," Leo said to Raphael while his arms are crossed.

"Don't act like you guys want Mikey to be off the team because he is holding us back," Raphael said with attitude. " This is the fifth time this week, he's been goofy off and playing during battles, I say we tell Splinter what happened so Mikey could train more until he is ready to be back on the team serious. "

I didn't know what to say at least, I was going to step forward until I heard them say.

"Maybe you're right" Donnie said. "Maybe it's best we kicked Mikey off the team so he can train more and fight better so he can earn his position back."

"What do you think Leo?" Donnie asked.
Mikey saw Leo thinking very hard about it and said " it would make Mikey a better fighter and more mature. I am getting tired of his pranks during battle when we are doing a mission here."

"I am getting tired of his jokes during battle when we are hiding in the shadow, the enemies always know where we are because of Mikey's actions." Donnie said.

"And one thing more sure I am sick and tired of him being an annoying pest for making us get injured and distracted during a fight. I kinda sometimes wish he wasn't my brother.." Raphael said with his statement.

Words can describe how hurt and pain the poor turtle was after hearing what his brothers really think of him, he slowly back away and began to run back to the lair in tears.

"They never cared about me! They don't want anything to do with me! I am just a burden they don't want their life !"  Mikey thought as he was running far away from the tunnel and almost close to the lair.

Before Mikey could reach to lair soon he heard a strange sound that made him stop running and started hearing the sound.

"Hello?" Mikey said while he was looking around the tunnels and wondering where the strange sound was coming from.

He heard the sound again and began to follow it but before he can he started thinking, "What if it is a trap from the Shredder gang or the purple dragons then I would have to alert my brothers to know where I am. But why would I tell my brothers after everything they have said to me behind my back."

Mikey was thinking long and hard about it until the sound started to get louder which made him really want to see where it was coming from. So Mikey then started to follow the sound through the tunnels which made him far away from the lair. So he can find out where is the sound coming from and what exactly could it be...