You walk into the living room to find all the boys sitting on the couch. "Hey, what do you guys want for dinner?" 

"Wow! Y/N making dinner?! That's a sight to see." Minho remarks sarcastically. You run over and tackle him. "Shut up min, or else I'll throw you in the air fryer for dinner." You snark back. "HAHA,  how's that for a change hyung?" Hyunjin cackles. (STAYs get it) Minho then sends him a death glare. "Okay. Let's run before Minho kills us both." You say grabbing a hold of Hyunjin and dragging him to the kitchen. 

As you were cutting up some vegetables, your hand slipped causing you to cut yourself with the knife. "Shit-" you curse. "Language!" Felix yells from the other room. Hyunjin quickly walks over to you and picks you up to put you on the counter. "Are you okay? Where does it hurt? Did it cut deep?" Hyunjin floods you with questions. "Jinnie, I'm fine. It's nothing I promise." You laugh at his worried state. 

A certain someone just happened to enter the kitchen.. And that someone is Chan. "What's going on in here?" Chan asks getting slightly defensive. "I just slipped and cut myself. No biggie." You say in the most relaxed voice you can conjure up. "Yeah, and you say that as there's blood dripping down your forearm." Chan says. "Hyunjin, can you go get the first aid kit while I clean this up?" "Sure, I'll be right back." Hyunjin hurries out of the kitchen. Chan walks in-between your legs with a cloth in his hand which he uses in attempt to stop the blood. "You should really be more careful and look after your own health. I get that your job is to protect us, but you can't do that if you aren't in a good condition yourself." Hyunjin walks back in with the first aid kit. "I'll fix her up. Can you finish dinner?" Chan asks. 

TW: ED ‼️ (If you are struggling with this, I understand. If it is best you don't read this part, please skip it <3. Please do not try to trigger yourself, or if you are not sure that you can handle it, please play it safe and skip over. Take care of yourself. thank you love <3) 

"Dinner is ready!" Hyunjin calls everyone to the table.

"Wow this looks amazing!" "Good job, you didn't burn down the kitchen." "Im starving!" All the boys rush to the table. 

You just stand in the doorway of the dinning room and watch everyone sit down. "Aren't you going to join us?" Jisung asks, already shoving food in his mouth. "Ah no, it's okay. I'm not hungry. I'm going to head upstairs." You say while walking away. All the boys just look at each other with confusion. Once you get upstairs, you head straight to your bathroom to inspect yourself. You turn every which way to see your figure. "Disgusting." Is all you say to yourself before going into your main bedroom to workout. No one knows this, but after every meal you would go into your room and workout until you were unable to move on the floor. All in attempts to burn off the calories you had gained. You suddenly hear a knock on your door, causing you to scramble off the floor and stand up. You run over to the door and try to catch your breath before opening it to see who it is.

Shocker.. It's Chan.

"Uh, hey. Can I help you?" You answer still out of breath.

"Why are you out of breath-? Can I come in?" Chan asks with concern lacing his voice.

"Sure." 

"I'm just going to be straight forward with you.. Why haven't you been eating?" Chan asks.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Chan. If that's all you wanted to ask, can you please leave?" You respond.

"I'm not stupid Y/N! I know what you're doing to yourself, and it has to stop!" Chan speaks, getting more stern.

"Why do you even care! Huh!? If you looked the way I do, then you would understand why I do the things I do!" You yell back getting defensive. 

"Y/N, I'm sor-"

"No! Don't feel sorry for me. I don't need your pity and empathy! I'm tired of always having to push myself to my limits just to meet peoples' expectations. You don't know what it's like to look in the mirror and the only thing you can say to yourself is that you are disgusting!" You start breaking down into tears and fall to the floor. 

Chan looks heartbroken when he hears these words coming out of your mouth.

Without saying a word, he bends down in front of you and pulls you into his embrace. (The image quality is crappy, I'm sorry :/ also pretend you're not outside, lol)

 (The image quality is crappy, I'm sorry :/ also pretend you're not outside, lol)

"Shh, I'm here." Chan whispers to you.

"Remember when I called you beautiful earlier today? I wasn't talking about your looks or your body. I was talking about you as a person, as a whole. Your very existence is unspokenly beautiful. There is nothing anyone can say to make you believe that, so you have to learn to believe that yourself. But, I will be with you every step of the way and teach you how to love yourself. All you have to do is trust me. Can you do that for me babygirl?"

You eventually bring yourself to look Chan in the eyes. "I'm sorry I had to bring you into this. All of my problems I mean. I should always be strong and brave so you guys don't have to worry about anything because it's my job. I just want to say I'm sorry and I will do better. I promise!" You say while looking away from his gaze again.

Chan lifts up your chin and says, "You are enough. More than enough. All I need is for you to take care of yourself and be the best Y/N you can be. Understand?" You just mumble a small yes. "A little louder?" Chan asks. "Yes.." You finally say loud enough to satisfy him. "That's my girl.." Chan says while smiling. "Let's get you into bed and get some sleep. Okay? I'm sure you will feel better in the morning." (i'M tHe MaFiA, Ma MaFi Ya Ya) (IM SORRY I HAD TO -author) Chan says as he picks you up and places you in bed. When he turns to leave the room, you grab his wrist. 

"Stay. Please.. I need you." You say barely above a whisper.

He softly smiles and slides into bed with you. Right before your eyes flutter shut, Chan wraps his arms around your waist pulling you closer to him, causing butterflies to erupt in your stomach. You wrap your arms around him and start playing with his hair until you both fall asleep. 

*I'm sorry this chapter was kinda long

*I'm sorry this chapter was kinda long.. I just started writing and couldn't stop 👀 *

TO BE CONTINUED...