Who are you?

Your POV

"(Y/N)! Where are you?" I heard the voice echo throughout the house, and I knew exactly who it was. Grell Sutcliff, possibly the most annoying, irritable reaper ever created. And the problem with him? He's my brother. I sigh, rolling over to look at the grandfather clock that stood in the corner of the room. 6:00am? What could he possibly want? I loved my brother, sometimes. If he wasn't in love everyday, scratch that, every minute. Do you know who it was yesterday? A demon butler! To think, a reaper in love with one of those.... creatures! It disgraces the Sutcliff name.

I hauled myself out of bed, squinting to find my glasses. Never underestimate the importance of reaper glasses; we're incredibly near-sighted. I looked at myself in the mirror. My black hair hung limp around my body, down to my waist, it's red tips fading. Grell had insisted that I dye at least the tips red, because, according to him, it was the colour of "love". I hated it.

I'd never been in love. Any of the young reapers in my class who had expressed even the slightest interest in me and quickly been persuaded I was too young to date. Grell said it was because he was making sure I only dated "the one". Like he can talk! Everyone he is infatuated with appears to be "the one" one time or another, until they break it off. Grell was at the top of his class when he was at school, meaning he earnt the respect of many students, and all of them look out for his little sister. Me, the youngest Sutcliff. It was like I walk down the street wearing a cloak of unavailability. It's a problem.

I closed my eyes, holding my breath as his voice got louder as he neared my bedroom. There was a part of me that hoped he'd be careful when he barged in, but the rest of me knew it would be guaranteed he'd break at least one item. Sure enough, when he tumbled through the door, he charged straight into the curtains, making the ugly red fabric fall down, taking the curtain pole with it. I frown. "(Y/N)!"He gathers be into a giant bear hug, lifting me up into his arms easily, like I was but a feather. I maintain my frown. "What do you want, Grell?" He put me down, a grin spread across his face. He danced and pranced around the room, skipping over the bed. He may be insane, but dancing wasn't his style...

"Seriously, Grell, I have to get ready for school, what do you want?" I sigh, rolling my eyes. When he doesn't listen, I grab hold of his collar. "What do you want?" I said the words through my teeth, rolling it on my tongue. Grell smirked.

"You don't have to go to school! You have an assignment!" He sung, louder than ever. My eyes dilated in surprise. My first assignment? Infinite possibilities flew through my mind. Was I ready? Would I go alone?

"What? How? Who with?" My speech became rambled, I was stunned. I was nervous, yet excited. Grell took a deep breath, and I knew what was coming.

"Guesswhoitswith?! Itswithwilliamtspearsyouluckylittlegirl!" He exhaled sharply. I arched an eyebrow, and he repeated it slowly. "It's with Willy! My William! William T Spears!" If possible, my eyes got wider. William T Spears, one of the major reapers, whom conducted the "no emotion" scheme.

Of course, I somehow managed to contain myself. I didn't often allow myself to