Chapter 12:A true destroyer is much more finer

Start from the beginning

Megumin:Hey! What with you calling me Crazy Girl! I have a name, you know!?

Kumagawa:[Oi, oi, don't call me Monster Child. That title belongs solely to Myouri-chan. I'd never dream of stealing something so important from my precious kouhai!]

Kazuma:Megumin, do you think you can do it.

Megumin:U-um, I don't think even my Explosion is enough.

One individual in the room raised her hand. One individual that Kumagawa's alwais happy to see.

Wiz:Than let me assist you. I am an experienced adventurer.

Adventurer 1:Oh, it's the shopkeeper!

Adventurer 2:We don't need to worry about anything if the shopkeeper's here!

Soon, all the adventurers began singing praises to Wiz. Kumagawa was just staring at them, thinking about how this one will go.

Soon all were stationed before the down, facing the Destroyer. Aqua raised her hands and a scepter-like object with the design of a flower fell from the skies right in jer hands.

Aqua:Sacred Break Spell!

Five golden magic circles were created before her. Soon, the energy of all five gather and made a giant blast of magic which broke the Destroyer's force field.

Kumagawa:[Well, she sure isn't a goddess for nothing.]

Kazuma:I guess she can be usefull...sometimes. Alright, Megumin is your turn.

Megumin:I-I'm not sure if I can do this.

Kumagawa:[Not sure?]

Kumagawa looked at Megumin's uncertain state, lapsing into fear for her life. He gained a sly smile.

Kumagawa:[I see. I see. I guess Explosion is no different from a fire spell, than.]

Megumin's head dropped and her only revealed eye seemed to glow. She soon took a proud pose, fully confident now.

Megumin:You just said it, didn't you!? The only thing worse than calling my name weird! I'll show you what Explosion can truly do!

Both her and Wiz prepared their staffs for the spell. They began to chant in perfect sync, combining their spells.

Megumin/Wiz:Darker than black, darker than darkness, combine with my intense crimson. Time to wake up, descend to these borders and appear as an intangible distortion. Dance, dance, dance! May a destructive force flood my torrent of power, a destructive force like no other! Send all creation to its source! Come out of your abyss! Humanity knows no other more powerful offensive technique! It is the ultimate magical attack! Explosion!

Two blast of explosions were fired. They combined and greatly damaged the Destroyer. While it was still in one piece, it's metal was dented and it was unable to move.

Destroyer:Attention! Attention! Self-distruct function activated! All staff please evacuate!

Their victory was cut short. Seeing no other option, the adventurers began to leave. Kazuma looked over at the Destroyer, to see only Darkness standing before it.

Kazuma:Oi, Darkness! Come on.

Darkness:This could be amazing...No, even with my sturdyness the blast would still kill me. Even so...I'm going to take a look.

Darkness ran inside the Destroyer, a little too happy. Kumagawa and Kazuma exchanged looks, this girl was hopeless.

They heard war cry and saw adventurers returning. They wondered what changed their minds.

Adventurer 1:There's no way we'd let this town perish!

Adventurer 2:I remember...why even though I'm past level thirty, I'm still staying in this town.

Dust held something in his hand. It was a symbol of what they were fighting for. That was...a cupon to the Succubus Shop.

Dust:If I'd let the Succubus Shop end, I'm done as a human being.

They began trying to destroy the Destroyer, with no succes whatsovere. Kumagawa, Ei, Nyx, Kazuma, Aqua and Wiz advanced after Darkness.

Kumagawa:[...The power of hormones sure is something.]

Inside the Destroyer they reached Darkness. She was before what looked to be tge power sorce of the mechanic arachnid and a corpse, from which only the skeleton remained. They even found a notebook.

Aqua:"They suddenly summoned me and told me to help them, I told them I'd build a super weapon. I can't believe they bought that! How am I supposed to build anything!? Will I get executed for treason? Please, please work! The kingdom perished, the mecha destroyed it all! There's no way to stop it! Who was the moron who build it!?...Oh, wait. It ws me."...Huh?

Kazuma:Don't screw with me!

Kumagawa's face meet his own palm. He thinks he can never be more dissapointed in the world than he already is. Alas, normals alwais seem able to prove him wrong.

Kumagawa:[What should we do?]

Wiz:I can teleport it if I get some more mana, but I'm not sure where it'd land.

Kumagawa:[Eh, don't worry. If something happens, I'll take care if it.]

Wiz:W-well, if you say so...

Kumagawa:[You can take from me. I have much more mana than Kazuma-chan and taking mana from a goddess hurts you, right?]

Wiz:Yes, that is...eh!? You too...

Nyx:Nyx, Primordial Goddess of Night.

Ei:Raiden Ei, Electro Archon.

Wiz:Electro...?

Kumagawa:[It bassically means she's a goddess of lightning.]

Wiz:Oh!

Wiz took Kumagawa's hand in her own. Their faces were really close, making her blush.

Wiz:Drain Touch!

Flustered, Wiz lost her footing. She ended up accidentaly kissing Kumagawa.

Kumagawa:[Hm, cherries.]

Wiz:I-I...sorry!

Nyx:My kiss was better, righ, master?

Ei:We have more pressing issues...But I'm the best, right?

Kumagawa:[Yep, Ei-chan's the best.]

Ei was having her chest puffed up in pride, while Nyx was pouting. Wiz was still too confused about the situation, so she decided to only end the spell.

Unfortunately, even without the core it was still gonna explode. Fortunately, a adventurer with a mohawk brought Megumin. Kumagawa touched her head and she felt her mana was back.

Megumin:Oh, I can perform another Explosion now!

Kumagawa waved his hand as a sign to go ahead. He send Nyx and Ei a look, making them nod. Megumin began her chant.

Megumin:Darker than black, darker than darkness, combine with my intense crimson. Time to wake up, descend to these borders and appear as an intangible distortion. Dance, dance, dance! May a destructive force flood my torrent of power, a destructive force like no other! Send all creation to its source! Come out of your abyss! Humanity knows no other more powerful offensive technique! It is the ultimate magical attack! Explosion!

Right as her explosion was charged through the magic circle, oxygen began to gather at the end of the spell and formed a glass. Both Nyx and Ei floated above the spell, Nyx throwing a ball of darkness in it and Ei changing it with purple lightning.

The atacks combined with the concentrated oxygen had devasting results. The Destroyer was completly obliterated, the only thing remained was a crater full of magma. The force of the explosion was so strong that it actually made a hole in the sky.

Megumin:That was...the coolest thing in my life!