"He's gone mad!" Was all Jacob said.

"Jesus man, we need an intervention," Anthony said, "or he'll be kicked off the football team for the rest of the school year!"

**************
Running as fast as his feet could take him, Steven ditched his car and dashed across the school parking lot to get to Abby before she reached her home, but as he turned down the corner and crossed the street he stopped running and stared in disbelief.

There in front of his eyes about one block away he witnessed Jeff holding Abby in his arms possessively. Steven's nostrils flared and his eyes grew stormy, and he wanted to smash Jeff's face, but knew in his heart if he so much as touches him, Abby would never speak to him again.

He watched as Jeff removed a strand of hair away from Abby's face, and he would have given an arm and a leg just to hear what he was whispering in Abby's ear.

He stiffened when Jeff leaned his head and kissed Abby's lips, and he held his breath to see what her reaction would be, will she let him kiss her? Steven released a harsh breath of relief when he witnessed Abby pull away from Jeff's hold and walked away from him.

He needed to have a serious talk with Abby, he needed answers to his dilemma. Maybe if he sits with her he can find out what it is that has him going crazy over her. He knew he couldn't be in love with her, that would be hysterical, Abby was definitely not is type, and even if she was, he has never fallen in love in his life, and the idea of falling in love left a bad aftertaste in his mouth, yet the feelings he was feeling for Abby were different than all the other times with the other girls.

His eyes were glued to the scene before him, Jeff was chasing after Abby, when he finally caught up to her, he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and walked with her across the street. Steven walked slowly behind them keeping his distance so he won't be seen.

When they reached her house, they stopped in the driveway and it seemed as Jeff was begging for something, Abby was shaking her head.

"Bastard!" Steven swore under his breath, "he wants to go inside with her!"

Holding his breath, Steven waited to see if Abby would let him in her house, but after a little argument back and forth, Jeff finally gave up and walked away. Abby hurried inside her house and closed the door shut.

After making sure the coast was clear and Jeff was not around, Steven walked quickly to Abby's house and rang the door bell. In a few minutes the door swung open and Abby's mouth dropped open.

"You!" She said angrily, and slammed the door shut in his face.

Not knowing how to react, never before had anyone shut the door in his face, Steven pounded loudly on the wooden door until finally she opened it again.

"What the hell do you want," Abby yelled, "go away and leave me alone!"

Steven's deep blue eyes bore into hers and he could have sworn that her words didn't match her eyes. The eyes begged for him to come to her, but her lips spoke poisonous words.

"Please," he pleaded, "let me in, I need to speak to you!"

Shaking her head, Abby said, "Absolutely one hundred percent no!" And she tried to close the door in his face again, but Steven was quick to place his foot in the door.

"I'm not taking no for an answer," he told her hoarsely, "I will sit out here all night until you invite me in!"

Releasing a harsh breath, Abby finally opened the door wide and stepped aside so he could enter her home.

Without hesitation, Steven entered the house and shut the door. He then turned around and looked at her. "Are your parents home?" He asked.

Abby shook her head no.