Chapter 4:

*Ricky talks to the camera*

Ricky: I'm really nervous about the musical because this is my first time as a side character and not a main... so I'm going to have to get used to it and figure out everything, hopefully, I can, fingers crossed.

*Accidently puts 2 hands with  fingers crossed (which means bad luck)so he undoes one hand  after noticing and has the other up*

*In the theatre room*

Miss Jenn: Sapphire and Seb, because you both are playing Cinderella and Prince Charming, well Prince Henry and Ella.

*Sapphire and Seb look at each other*

Miss Jenn: What? I do a lot of research.

*Sapphire and Seb realize*

Miss Jenn: Anyways, you both have to do the dance scene for  So This Is Love, you both have to do the waltz together, if you bump into any mistakes don't worry practice will help, let's just pray and hope for no injuries.

*Carlos, Ricky, EJ Miss Jenn, and Gina are watching *

*Sapphire and Seb start trying to do the waltz and Seb almost slips*

Seb: Sorry about that.

Sapphire: No need to apologize, let me guess you're new to this?

Seb: Very, at least I'm getting the hang of it.

Sapphire: We did something back at my elementary school in Colorado, think about where you're stepping while moving, think left foot to the side close, right foot to the side close while going around.

Miss Jenn: I see some progress being made so I'll put the instrumental on.

*Miss Jenn plays the instrumental, Seb and Sapphire start practicing*

*Ricky Talks to the Camera*

Ricky: Ok, she knows a lot, she even knows the waltz, even though I kept failing during Beauty and The Beast, and we all know how that had gone... 

*The instrumental music ends*

Miss Jenn: This musical is going to be amazing, I have that feeling already.

Ricky: I agree, you both did the waltz practice better than me, I was the one messing up.

*Miss Jenn looks behind at Ricky*

Miss Jenn: Yea, but the more you practiced it worked out in the end, that's why practice is a magical thing.

*Gina tries not to laugh*

Miss Jenn: What's funny.

Gina: Sorry, the fact you said the practice was a " magical" thing  I don't know why, I just thought it was funny.

EJ: I'm confu-. Oh, I see now.*EJ starts softly chuckling while looking over at Gina*

Miss Jenn: I'm confused.

EJ: Magic, Fairy godmother?

*Miss Jenn is silent and then realizes*

Miss Jenn: Oh, that is funny *Starts slightly laughing*

*Sapphire and Ricky start slightly laughing*

Carlos: I know it's funny, but we need to focus, I think this was amazing, and Ricky, bro I agree with Miss Jenn that practice does help out a lot, by the way, EJ time?

*EJ looks at his watch*

EJ: 6:55 PM, and the fact you keep saying bro is confusing me a lot.

Carlos: I thought we had more time, but time flies by so quickly.

*Carlos then walks by EJ and whispers*

 Carlos: And also I've gotten used to it that's why.

*Everyone starts grabbing their things*

Sapphire: Oh, by the way, I just wanted to invite you guys to a party that I am throwing this weekend, but that only means certain people and not a bunch at once, unless I give permission.

*Ricky, EJ, and Gina look at Carlos*

Carlos: What?

Ricky: You 100% know.

Carlos: Ok, I won't.

*Ricky pats Carlos on his shoulder*

*Ricky walks out of the door, and Carlos has a music sheet in his hand*

Ricky: See you later bro!

*Carlos looks behind*

Carlos: See you... bro!

*Carlos looks back at his music sheet and shakes his head*