|| Chapter 2 || Hi, I'm Drishti

That day day Lavanya's wedding functions were to begin. Today was the mehndi ceremony and the entire hotel was in chaos. It was booked by the groom's side so that their wedding functions would be held side by side and there was no need of a rush.

Her groom was Shekhar Shergill, an old friend of Drishti who was not known to the name of the groom.

"Yar meri bat sun. Agar meri mehndi gandi lagi to inhe paise nahi dene" She whispered to Lavanya.

"Same" Samara replied.

"Agar aisa ho sake to han" Lavanya nodded in agreement.

"Befkoof" The complement came from Lavanya's mother who had been sitting in front of them and listening to their complaints since the morning. "Tum sbko taiyar nahi hona?"

"Oh shit!" They exclaimed and rushed to a common room to get ready.

"Drishti! Meri chunni phek!" Lavanya extended her hand to grab her dupatta from Drishti.

"Samara, tikka kaha hai meri?" Drishti yelled.

"Lavanya Meri churian!" Samara cried.

It took them a whole hour to get ready. The fault was theirs, they hadn't even taken out their accessories or their makeup.

"Drishti ja bhag k ladke valo ki side se shagun ki mehndi la" It was a custom followed by Shergills where the groom's mother would make mehndi for the bride.

"Do minute mein ai" saying this she rushed out of the room and went towards the groom's side looking for her friend's mother in law.

The only problem was that she didn't know how she looked.

"Shabash!" She appreciated herself in frustration and ran around like madly to find someone who could guide her.

Just as she was running in the corridor her back crashed into a guy's back so she turned to apologize. "Oh god sorry"

Holding her ears she waited for the man to turn and when he turned her mouth was wide open. In front of her stood the same guy from yestarday that was ruling her thoughts since yestarday.

"Hi! I'm Drishti"

"Its okay" he replied casually before leaving the place.

"Ajeeb admi hai. Kal to bht muskura raha tha. Aj itna saru kyu lag raha hai" she watched his back while he was leaving and remembered why she was here. "Shit! Mehndi!"

Since there was no one who could help her, he was her last option. Thinking of it as fate's cruel game, she ran after him and yelled "Its okay vale admi ruko!!!!"

He felt weird when he heard that, and more than weird, he felt annoyed. Still he turned and saw Drishti huffing while sitting on the floor and holding the side of her stomach.

"Mama kehte hain ki exercise kia kar but nahi!" She exclaimed.

"Kya chahea tumhe?" He asked her.

"Are! Pani ke lea to pucho, ya phir khada hone ke lea hath do. Sympathy nahi hai kya?" He extended his hand to help her stand and pulled her up properly without clashing their bodies together though.