"Like an angel" Says Merlin.

"Really, could it be?" Snow White says staring at her shoes.

Suddenly they here a noise from the bed next to Snow Whites.

"Y/N are you Ok" Snow White asks worry laces her voice.

"Not to be rude Misses but... Who are you both?".

Y/N sat up confused but answered anyway. "My name is Y/N Beauty Daughter of Sleeping Beauty. And this is my friend Sno-".

Y/N stopped speaking when she noticed her friends different appearance but she knew Snow White through any Enchantment I mean they have been best friends since FOREVER.

"Oh this is my friend rrrr-" she looked and saw Snow Whites Red Shoes.

"rr Red shoes, Yeah that's her"

Y/N and Red shoes held there breath hoping the dwarfs believed them.

"Cool names" Merlin says looking unsure but he doesn't question them further. "By any chance would that be Princess Y/N and Princess Red Shoes".

"Of course Y/N's a Princess I mean she's the Daughter of Sleeping Beauty" Scolded Hans.

Arthur answers for the girls "Of course there Princesses how could they be so beautiful if they weren't. Obviously, Right misses".

"I mean yeah, obviously we're Princesses"

"I mean yeah, obviously we're Princesses". Y/N sat there still confused.

"Um excuse me but... Who are you Guys?".

"I'm Merlin Part-time hero and full-time romantic. And this is Jack, Hans ,Pino ,Noki and Kio. " explained Merlin.

"No way your names are the same as the F7, The Fearless 7" Red Shoes pointed out.

"Were looking for them actually" I tell the dwarfs.

"Let me guess Merlin is your Favourite". The girls shook their heads. "No not really".

 "Nah that Merlin's not your type you seem like a prince Arthur fan to  me"

"Nah that Merlin's not your type you seem like a prince Arthur fan to me".

"Honestly none of them are really our type".

"Oh well that's fine because we're not them we are actually completely different people. In no way are we the same guys put under a curse that changes us into different forms, only when someone looks at us. It's all really complicated". explained Merlin looking very flustered and uncomfortable.

"Anyway how can we assist you fair lady's" Arthur asked placing the attention on Red Shoes and Y/N.

"I need to find my Father" Says Red Shoes.

"And I'm helping her. We know the F7 can help that's why we're looking for them" Y/N says.

Merlin shoves in front of Arthur getting closer to the girls.

"We know the F7 rather well and there schedule is fully booked. Leave it to me I'll find your Father within a month" Promised Merlin.

"I can do it in 1 week" says Hans.

"Arthur shove forward shrieking "4 days".

The triplets step forward taking turns.

"3" says one.

"2" says another.

"1" the last says.

Jack bursts to the centre of the crowd screaming "I already found her father like two weeks ago".

"Really" Red Shoes and Y/N asked in disbelief.

"I just need a few days to ... get him across state lines" stutters Jack.

"We seriously need to find her dad guys" Y/N says walking to her friend and placing her hand on her shoulder in a comforting manner.

"Hold on nobody's seen the F7 in over a year right" You're not going to find them now

We're your best bet" Red Shoes looks at Y/N.

Red Shoes turns back to the dwarfs.

"Wow other than Y/N no one has offered to help me in a long time.".

"Yeah you guys are awesome" Y/N says smiling.

"Really?" the dwarfs look confused.

"You think we're awesome? Merlin asked.

"Yeah you guys are kind, caring ,sweet and-" Merlin buts in "And not completely hideous to look at?".

Y/N looks shocked "What no you guys are totally adorable" she says smiling.

"I think we hit them too hard" said Hans to Jack.

"But they are beautiful, they could help me break the curse." Merlin muttered to himself.