🌼4

hisHANdsome

666,478 likes

666,478 likes

hisHANdsome My last performance at JYP College 😎

👋

This place will always be in my memories. I will treasure the memories that I created at JYP College and pleaseee don't forget about me 😭

2999 comments

oddinaryFelix That's my bestie y'all! I'm so proud of you baby! 😘
🔁 hisHANdsome Thanks babyyy but since when you have IG?! Where's your TikTok?!
🔁 oddinaryFelix Surprise! 😜 But you know what, some of my friends didn't believe you're my baby 😒
🔁 hisHANdsome I'm your baby! I'll post our pictures together. No worries 😉

Lia WHAT.IS.THIS @ryujin @Eric @Sunwoo
🔁 ryujin What the...urgh! That is illegal HANdsome JISUNG!
🔁 Eric I'M GAY because of this beautiful, sexy and hot man!
🔁 Lia I'm lesbian but I can be straight for him 🤞

CherryJYP I can't believe you transfer to another college. We will miss you, Jisung 😭
🔁 hongjoong don't forget about us 😔
🔁 beautifulYuna Jisung Oppa 😭😭😭
🔁 Soobin I can't take this. This is too much. Your last performance and your last day at college..
🔁 hisHANdsome guys 😭
🔁 CherryJYP 😭

🌼🌼🌼

HYUNJIN read every comment received by his boyfriend. Occasionally, his eyes stared for a while when the picture of his boyfriend was shared. Just half an hour, Jisung posted this picture on his Instagram, and now it's trending. And Hyunjin noticed Felix seemed want to hurt him by shared his picture with Jisung.

"His slim waistline.." Hyunjin swallowed his saliva. The last time he met Jisung, was two weeks ago. So, he missed embracing that slim waist.

The distance to their residence took two hours. So, they rarely meet. Because of that, Hyunjin asked his boyfriend to move to Laventer College. This is because Laventer College belongs to their family. So, it's easier to accept new students in the middle of semester. Actually, Hyunjin's mom manages all of Jisung's exchanges to Laventer College.

He knew he was selfish, but he could not continue their long distances relationship. He also worries if Jisung meets another man who is better than he.

"I hope my decision to help you is not in vain .."

Hyunjin turned away. Mrs.Hwang who handed out the takoyaki had already taken her place in front of him.

"I will give you three months to reveal your relationship with Jisung. If not, I will ask Jisung to leave you. Oh yes, I just met Hwa Young."

It startled Hyunjin when he heard that line of names. He tried to be calm, but his body language was not good at deceiving. The takoyaki that was about to be put in the mouth, fell on the table.

"She asked about you, but I said nothing. I kept leaving her. Why do I want to serve a woman who has broken my child's heart..." muttered Mrs. Hwang while hugging her body.

🌼🌼🌼

❤️,
Kay.