Chapter 17: Special Tutors

~Third Person's POV~

It was one day before the break is over. Hikaru and Balam are in Kalego's dorm, talking about the abnormal class.
Hikaru: Aren't you being too mean with them Eggo-kun?
Kalego: They're getting too cocky, it's time to put them in their place.
Hikaru: This is why our kids like me more.
Kalego: They're not our children!
Kalego sighs as Hikaru sticks his tongue at him.
Kalego: The headmaster and the rest of the teachers agreed with my idea, so it's final.
Hikaru: Hmp, fine.

After the Walter Park incident, the faculty members has agreed the abnormal class should be treated differently. They decided to up the difficulty of them keep the Royal classroom.
Hikaru: Hmm, why can't I be a special tutor?
Kalego: I wanted you to help Asmodeus and Sabnock but Shichirou would be the better fit. You would get too excited. Besides, when you get excited, you will not hold back.
Hikaru couldn't disagree with that but is sad that he can't teach his cute kids.
Hikaru: You grabbed all of these high classes demons.
Kalego: These demons will put them in their place.
Hikaru smirks and said in a teasing way.
Hikaru: You secretly care for them, don't you~!
Kalego: What are you talking about?
Hikaru: These high class demons tutoring our kids. You want the best for them so they could grow stronger.

A book was thrown in Hikaru's face, causing him to screech in pain.
Hikaru: Ow! This is domestic abuse!
Kalego: We're not even in a relationship!
Hikaru: Fine, friendship abuse!
Hikaru hugs Balam and cries in his lap.
Hikaru: *sobs* My face hurts~!
Balam: There there Hikaru-kun.
He said as he pats Hikaru's injured face.
Kalego: *sighs* I'm gonna die early...
He hands something to Hikaru.
Hikaru: What this?
Kalego: Since you were complaining, you'll be teaching him. Good luck.
Hikaru: Oh? How interesting~!

It was the next day, Hikaru and Kalego are walking together to the Royal classroom.
Hikaru: I can't wait to see their faces~!
Kalego: *sighs* It's too noisy.
The misfits had more fame because of the incident in Walter park. When the two arrive, it was very crowded with students. Lied made a comment about a certain dark lord, making Kalego grab his head. When the bell rung, Lied was tied to the ceiling.
Kalego: From now on, you'll be starting a new semester. Get that vacation mood out of your heads and start focusing on your classes.
Hikaru: The Harvest festival and the music festival are coming this semester. Which means this is the chance to raise your ranks~!

Kalego holds up a scroll.
Kalego: However, that is the case for normal first years...
The scroll transformed into something bigger. Kalego and Hikaru quickly put on headphones, confusing their students.
Hikaru: You guys are a special case~!
Kalego: The students of the "Royal one" must have a curriculum that matches the prestige of the classroom.
Speaker Scroll: BABYLS SPECIAL CLASS INSTRUCTION!! ALL OF THE MISFITS CLASS MUST ADVANCE TO RANK 4, DALETH BEFORE THEIR SECOND YEAR!! IF ANY OF YOU FAIL, YOU WILLBE ORDERED TO LEAVE 'ROYAL ONE' IMMEDIATELY!!
Misfits: WHAAAAAAT!?

The class was now shocked, causing Hikaru to chuckle a little from their faces and Kalego wearing his usual sadistic smirk.
Kalego: The teachers have decided after watching the Walter park commotion. All of you are expected, to reach rank 4 in your first year. This will be a great achievement if you succeed...hey, are you even listening.
The misfits are panicking, not wanting to go back to the top of classroom.
Hikaru: Of course they're not listening, I wouldn't want to go back either.
Hikaru plops on the 'Royal one' teacher's chair.
Hikaru: This chair is too comfortable, you better rank up my children~!
Misfits: We'll try Sensei...

Kalego: *sighs* Well, this is also part of the lesson. We wouldn't give you an impossible task. So, to work your way up to rank 4...