The Human Boy

Fᴇᴇʟ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ^ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs, ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏᴅ.

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠!:
- ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs.
- ᴍɪssᴘᴇʟʟᴇᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴅs.

○○★○○

Author's POV:

It was a peaceful night for both of the twins, as they were minding their own business too stuck on the book they were separately reading.

Until one of them spoke up.

"Ne...Brother..do you think the rumors are true?" The (h/c) haired female spoke up giving her brother a side glance.

"Hm...Rumor? What rumor?" The (h/c) male asked curiously his eyes never leaving his book.

"Ya know~ about the demon king 'adopting' a human to be his grandchild!" (F!Y/n) said excitedly, closing her book shut.

The Male groaned lazily in return.

"(F!Y/n) how many times do I have to tell you to stop with the 'rumors', especially when it involves grandfather.." (M!Y/n) stated looking at her twin disappointedly.

"And FYI those rumors are NOT true, grandfather knows better this place is dangerous for humans, after all if he did bring a human here I'm pretty sure they wouldn't last a single day in the Netherworld" The male stated calmly while putting his attention back to his book.

As a whine could be heard from the (h/c) Female

Suddenly the door of the library slowly opened, revealing the twin's personal maid, Kaozoru.

"(F!Y/n)-sama,(M!Y/n)-sama. The demon lord requested for your presence" Kaozoru stated while bowing politely.

Both of them stood up, bowing a little, thanking the maid.

(𝔽!𝕐/𝕟) ℙ𝕆𝕍:

..ᵗⁱᵐᵉˢᵏⁱᵖ..

We were strolling through the hallways, heading to the room that "Grandfather" requested us.

Okay, I know what you're thinking.. it's not like I hate the guy (the demon lord) I just don't see him as a grandpa, he's mostly acting as the child more than the grandfather..which just...bothers me...

I snapped out of my thoughts when I suddenly got the chills.

"Hey, you alright?" (M!Y/n) asked me worriedly as I nodded my head

"Alright, we're here" he said as I finally took notice of my surroundings.

I breathe in and out and suddenly pushed the door open as I looked at the scene before me, with wide eyes.

(𝕄!𝕐/𝕟) ℙ𝕆𝕍:

"Can you be my grandson?" I heard Grandfather ask the blue-haired boy, as a scowl could be seen on my face

Aren't I already his Grandson? Why need another one??

As I looked to see my sister's reaction, she held a face of shock.

While the human boy looked at grandfather shocked not believing what he just said

"Huh?" He asked confused

"Isn't that a human?" I heard (F!Y/n) whispered to me

"Yes that is indeed a 𝐇𝐮𝗺𝐚𝐧" I replied