Eight

As soon as we stumbled through the door, there was no way in going back. Maximilian dumped my bag on the side, grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer.

"I've been waiting for this for seven years, " he breathed then smashed his lips to mine. Those familiar lips wrapped around mine and moulded perfectly. I kicked my heels off then jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. Without much effort, Maximilian held me and walked us to the sofa then gently threw me onto it. He stood before me, staring down at me and his eyes shifted two shades darker. My very own eyes bounced down his body and stopped at his waist; his erection was standing tall.

A small smirk played on my lips as I climbed onto my knee's, took his tie and pulled him down. He fell onto the sofa like a sack of potato's. I straddled him, pulling my dress up to my waist so my legs were free. Once again, I smashed my lips to his and yet again, we moved on sync. Our lips detached as my hands roamed down his body until he stopped at his erection. I pressed down a little which made Maximilian curse under his breath. I climbed down until my knee's were planted on the laminated floor.

"W-what are you doing?" he stuttered as I unbutton his trousers, pulled down the zip then gripped the waist band of his boxers and pulled them down. Sure enough, his erection sprung out like jack in a box.

"What do you think?" I mumbled, rubbing the tip. His hips buckled and I smiled. I love having this effect on him.

"Just do it, " he breathed as I pumped him.

I shrugged then took him in and sucked; hard. He inhaled sharply and tried not to thrust into my mouth. As I remember him being, he was huge and thick. I had to stretch my mouth proper for him to fit in. I pushed down further so he was at the back of my throat then retreated. I repeated this over and over, picking up the speed as I went.

"I-I'm gonna come!" he moaned as he exploded in my throat. The warm liquid cascaded down my throat as I pulled away and licked my lips.

I looked at Maximilian who was breathing hard. I smiled then climbed back up and he took me by my waist, kissing me hard.

"How do you want it?" he whispered in my ear as he pinned me down onto the couch, face first.

"Hard and fast, " I smirked, lifting my bottom up. Maximilian's fingers wrapped around the thin fabric of my thong then yanked them down, exposing my entire bottom half to him.

"Damn, you're dripping for me," he mumbled as he inserted a thick finger. I moaned at the half-fullness, thanking high heavens for this.

"You want me from behind, don't you?" he asked, understanding.

Well na, I just stuck my ass up for nothing.

Obviously.

I heard the ripping of foil then 10 seconds later, he was teasing me at my entrance. He circled my hole, pushed into my clit then came down circling again.

"Maximilian, " I growled, pushing my bottom towards his penis but all what he did was laugh.

"So impatient, " he laughed before he gripped my hips with one hand then with the other, guided himself into me.

"Fuck, you're so tight," he commented as he pushed through. I moaned softly, taking him in. The familiar fullness was there again; I welcomed it with all what I had.

"Hard and fast then?" he questioned, gripping my ass.

"Yes," I cried out as he retreated back then pushed in hard. I cried out once more as he did it again. After that, he set a steady pace but that's not what I wanted. I propped myself up on my elbows and pushed my bottom down so his balls hit my clit.