Chapter 7

Chapter 7

 'Josh babe, something is wrong! I know it is. Tell me now or I will get' I had to get it out of him. He didn't answer. 'Josh!' I yelled. 'Calm down Katie! It's I didn't now how to tell you. Well, we don't need to go to court tomorrow. Katie. Ben has been let out on bail. It turned out they didn't really need you. He was released half an hour ago.' Josh said. I froze. I didn't know what to say or do. 'Katie, he can't hurt you.' Josh said as we pulled up to our house. I climbed out. There was a note on the door. 'Gone food shopping, love Phillip' I smiled. 'Josh look how cute he is. Josh I don't have the house keys do you have them?' I questioned. Josh nodded. 'UHHHH' I heard a girl scream. I looked at Josh. 'Help!!' She screamed again. 'Uh uh!! Ahhhh!!!' Josh ran to the door and unlocked it. The door swung open. I couldn't believe my eyes. 'Ahhh!!! Omg!!! Uhhhh!!!' Jess screamed. 'AHHHHH!!' She screamed again. 'Shut up you little bitch, Katie wasn't here so I have to do this to you.' He said. Jess was tied onto the table. Ben was over the top of her. He was raping her. Ben laughed. 'GET OFF HER!!!' I screamed. Ben looked at me. 'Get off!!! Get off my best friend!!!!' I screamed. He climbed off of her and walked over to me. 'Oh yeah, I got told about getting you knocked up. How's our little baby?' Ben said reaching out to touch my stomach. 'DON'T TOUCH HER!! SHE KILLED YOU DEVIL CHILD!! THOSE TWINS ARE MY CHILDREN NOT YOURS!!!' Josh screamed swinging his arm round. His fist hit Ben in the face. I screamed.