Chapter 24

Chapter 24

 I turned and face him 'Katie , I am sorry.' Josh said. I looked back at him. 'Is that all you can say Josh? All you can say after what you missed? What you did to our lives!' I yelled. He looked sad. 'What did I miss Katie?' Josh asked looking down at the floor. 'Everything. You missed Connor and Jess's wedding. You missed Connor's 30th Birthday, you missed my 20th birthday and my 21st. You missed Amelia's 16th birthday. You missed Connors little girl being born. You missed All of Sam's birthdays,all of his parent teacher conferences, everything in his life. Oh and you missed Ben getting let out of Jail and running off with my sister who I finally have back. Josh, Amelia tried to kill herself because of you. She took drugs and became an alcoholic. You missed everything Josh. You ruined almost everyone's lives because you were selfish. Because you saw a man kiss me. Ha, I saw plenty of girls snog your face off and I didn't divorce you. I came back to forgive you, I can't now. All you can say is sorry. Tomorrow is the last day you will spend with Sam, I am going to find Josie and catch up with her. Don't bother saying bye tomorrow Josh. I am sick of you at the moment!' I yelled as I ran downstairs. I walked to the yard and saw Sam laughing. Kieran and Sam. My little boys. I had missed so much of Kieran's life. I just couldn't be in it any longer. I found a sheet of paper and wrote a note. 'Hey Josh, Sam and Kieran. Mom here I am visiting a friend overnight. Sam, me and you will be going home tomorrow evening so make sure you have fun! Love you x' a tear came to my eye and I left the house and got into my rental car. I drove out of Josh's house, as I drove away I saw someone in the window looking at me. It was Josh.