Chapter 17: Beach Episode

The group had gotten ready and went to bed after they had finalized their plans for the following day. They figured out which beach to go to, Momo had made them all swimsuits (much to Y/n's disagreement) and packed the car. Momo and Y/n had also agreed that they would tell Midoriya while they were at the beach. They would pull him away from the others and get him alone so no one could hear. It was all set so they said their goodbyes and went to sleep. 

When Y/n laid down in bed she still could not get her mind off their universe. She still worried about how and when they would go back. And although she would miss them she knows she couldn't keep them from their lives. She also knew she could not go with them and leave her own life. 

------------

The following day Y/n was woken up by Momo as she and Iida were the first up and decided to get everyone ready to leave. Everything went surprisingly well that morning with Bakugo not shouting at everyone. They piled into the car and drove off to the beach.

As they were driving along y/n took the hint after being yelled at multiple times to not drive like a maniac and drove comfortably enough for no one to feel like they were about to die. Most of the drive over was spent with them looking out the car windows and seeing the city that they hadn't really been able to explore. 

Once they all get to the beach and they park y/n keeps them in the car to go over the ground rules once again. However, she had to hold Kirishima by his ear to keep him from running out.

"The rules are simple guys:

1: No quirks

2: Don't talk to strangers

3: If someone asks about anime say you don't know what they are talking about and walk away

and for the love of God don't make a scene."

They all agreed to the terms and made their way to find a spot to set up. "Hey, Bakugo wanna race to the ocean?" Kirishima teased. Bakugo's head snapped towards him and a smirk grew. "You're gonna lose shitty hair." And they were off. Y/n exhaled as she now knew that Bakugo was being entertained and with someone who could more than likely diffuse a situation if things got bad. 

They continued setting up and took off their clothes to reveal their swimsuits. Y/n didn't fail to notice the guys starting to ogle Momo and felt a little jealousy towards her looks but it immediately went away when she saw how uncomfortable she looked. Before y/n could say anything however Iida stepped in.

"It is rude to stare!" He shouted at those who were looking at their group and soon enough the looks were gone. Momo let out an exhale and y/n gave Iida a smile in thanks. Momo and Iida decided to go look around and explore the beach while Todoroki, Y/n, and Midoriya stayed with their belongings under the umbrella. 

Y/n laid down to relax and get some sun. Her peace was soon ruined when Midoriya and Todorki came over to her. They stood over her blocking her sun and she looked up at them quizzically only to see Midoriya with a worried face. And all of a sudden she went into panic mode and sat upright.

"What is it?" She asked worriedly. "There are so many people with tattoos here, is it safe?" Midoriya asked looking around. "Huh?" Y/n asked dumbfounded at the fact that this was what had him so worried.

"Tattoos are usually associated with the yakuza and organized crime." Todoroki responded. "Oh," Y/n understood now, "tattoos are commonplace here. You don't need to worry guys it's just people who have art on their bodies. Just lay down and relax, it's a beautiful day." They complied and sat down to just enjoy the day.

-----------

It had been an hour or two since they got to the beach and they had finally grouped back up together to go and get some snacks and drinks from nearby. As they were walking they were stopped by a girl walking up to Bakugo.