Chapter 4: Clarification

After all our introductions and explanations. I finally got down to the real important stuff.

"So, if you guys don't know how you got here I'm guessing you don't know how to get back?"

"Yeah, it didn't seem to be a quirk as this didn't feel like the warp gate villain. I'm not exactly sure how or why we are here or how long for that matter." Midoriya responded with his fingers holding his chin in thought. I nodded in understanding.

'Damn, good thing I'm home alone for the summer. I don't know how I would explain this to my parents.'

"I don't mind you guys staying here until we figure it out. My parents are on vacation and my brother just moved out so right now it just me and my dog Skipper." I smiled at them.

"Aww yeah, thanks!" Kirishima cheered.

"O-ohh t-thanks." Midoriya returned with an awkward blush.

Momo, Todoroki, and Iida all bowed and said their thanks. 'Aww yes, the rich ones have manners.' I internally smiled. Meanwhile, Bakugo gave a huff. 'Not like I ever expected him to say thanks anyways.'

"I have some oversized sweat pants and shirts for the guys and I'm sure Momo can fit into my stuff." I looked at her and she nodded with a blush reminding me of something.

"Oh right, you guys all go by your last names. Is it okay if I call some of you by your first? And sorry if I slip up sometimes it's just we don't call people by their surnames here."

"That reminds me, where exactly are we?" Todoroki asked

"You guys are in America. Florida to be more precise."

"Wow, really that's so cool," Kirishima responded. "But how are we able to understand you, it just sounds like you're speaking Japanese." He continued.

The rest nodded in agreement.

"Honestly, I don't know. To me, it sounds like you guys are speaking English. Pretty weird to hear your voices in person if I must say."

"Considering we can to a different world where we are now fictional characters. I'd say that is not the craziest thing to have happened." Todoroki stated.

"Also, you can call me Momo." She smiled at me which I return with a nod. 'Thank god, her surname is such a mouthful.'

"I can just call the rest of you by your surname. Sorry in advance for any nicknames that might slip out. They're pretty popular."

"Ooh like which one's?" Kirishima asked.

"Well, Bakugo probably has the most as he is the most popular, and people might like to poke fun at him."

"HUUHH!" He retorted

"Come on share them, I'm sure they are that bad." Kirishima tried to cheer him up.

"Yeah maybe another time, I like my head where it is, thank you very much." Although everyone else seemed kind of upset, Bakugo seemed to be a little proud of the fact that he came across as threatening.

"And for everyone else, the most common nicknames used are those that Bakugo came up with." Their faces dropped but Bakugo seemed to have a slight evil smirk on the influence he had.

"How about I just go and get you guys some clothes to change into for now? Then, I can see what food I have for everyone."

They all nodded in agreement as I left the room. The moment I closed my door I had to hold in the yell I wanted to let out so badly. I paced around my room holding my head and slightly pulling my hair.

'This isn't real right?! I mean... how the actual FUCK could this happen. This is just some shitty fanfiction come to life! (HEHE) It's a fifty-fifty shot this is still just some messed up dream or maybe I accidentally shifted?? Ugggghhhh!'

I decided to ignore my inevitable breakdown and just continue onwards with finding pants and shirts for the guys. Lucky for them, corona caused me to get a lot more, so I do have five pairs of oversized sweats. I just got some regular pajama shorts and another shirt for Momo.

As I headed out I noticed some were looking around the kitchen/sitting area whereas others were going over to pet Skipper who must have come in while I was away.

"Okay here you guys go. There's a bathroom by some of the other rooms and I supposed we should also figure out sleeping arrangements."

I handed out their clothes with little backtalk. Most were grateful or didn't show an emotion and I'm happy I gave Bakugo my oversized skull shirt because he didn't seem to give his death glares once he got it. The rest just got some of my dad's old Harley shirts or band tees that I no longer wear.

"So, there are only four other bedrooms besides my own. You guys can either share them or sleep on the couches. I have two twin beds, a queen, and a king. Those sleeping in the queen bed could share or if you really wanted, three people could fit on the king bed, up to you guys."

"Like hell, I'm going to share with these extras!" Bakugo spat out at us.

I pretty much knew this was coming. And as much as I really want to sass back to him, I knew that he is probably really stressed right now and would not hesitate to blast me to hell.

"Calm your tits, you can just have one of the twin beds no big deal," I said while rolling my eyes

"THE HELL YOU JUST SAY!"

"It's an expression. Aren't you supposed to be smart?"

'So much for not sassing him. Oops.' Still, the rest were able to hold him back and I stepped back a little and waited for him to calm down.

"Umm, sorry how about we just go on to dinner, and then we figure the rest out." Midoriya spoke up.

I nodded and went up to the fridge to look at what we had. We have food but I honestly really don't feel like cooking and cleaning all that stuff.

"I really don't feel like cooking for seven so how about we just order pizza?"

They nodded their head while Bakugo reluctantly did. I knew that while being held he probably didn't want to eat the food the LOV served in case it was poisoned. Plus, that stress and fighting must have worked up an appetite.

I excused myself once again to get my phone and order.

'Wait! How much fucking food can these people eat?! I'm gonna be so broke.' I internally sobbed.

This is mostly a filler chapter and gives a little clearance on how they can understand each other and y/n still freaking out slightly.

Sorry if you aren't from Florida or anything but sadly I am so that's just what I put.

Hope you have a good day and drink some water. :) 

Word Count: 1102

Date Published: 7/21/21