Oᴅᴅ

☁️
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21

𝙾𝚍𝚍:Waking up back at your estate was nice

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝙾𝚍𝚍:
Waking up back at your estate was nice. You hated your childhood home, it has too much of a dark history for children to be in that house.

Muzan was still in bed with you once again, surprisingly he hasn't left your side for three days now, you would have to make the most of it since you knew somewhere that is wasn't going to last long.

You blinked your purple eyes a couple times, remembering how you were normally judged by people for being 'blind' when it was just a natural eye color that had been passed down throughout generations of your family. However that wasn't something to think about now, since Muzan pulled you close to him resting his head on your shoulder as he slept or rather relaxed his eyes.

Being the demon king wasn't easy, it took a lot of patience.

You kept in the same position for a while until Muzan wanted to move, however he didn't. He just lay with you. Not moving.

It was comfortable.

Unfortunately, once again. Your maid came in and told you it was time for you to get up. You swore you saw a vein appear on Muzan's forehead whilst his eye twitched.

"Alright wait one minute I'll be out soon." You told her as she left.

"You're not getting up, just ignore her." Muzan wrapped his arms around you and you were unable to move.

You giggled and stopped trying, bringing your hand up and much as possible as you held his hand. His hold around you loosened just a little.

You turned around to face him and rested your head in the crook of his neck. He didn't say anything, only resting his chin on your head.

_________________________

—293 words