Fɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴏɴᴇ

☁️
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎:"I-I'm Matsubara Ren" he said obviously swallowing a lump in his throat

𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎:
"I-I'm Matsubara Ren" he said obviously swallowing a lump in his throat.

Muzan was a lot taller than him. What scared Matsubara most was his pale skin and his bright red eyes.

"Matsubara, I think it's best you leave and let these two be alone. They are a couple after all. I'll prepare you a room at the other side of the estate so that you won't be seeing Lady (Y/n) much during your time here" your maid said beginning to drag him out of the room.

Once he and the maid were gone it left you and Muzan alone. "What book have you been looking at?" He says beginning to walk to your desk where your book was.

You hurried around your desk and picked up the three books you had written and put them back on the book shelf.

"Those aren't really important" you say with a drop of sweat on your cheek.

"Mhm." Was all he said before picking up a few pieces of business papers looking over them.

"Muzan-sama is everything alright?" You ask walking closer to your husband.

You placed a hand on his back whilst his eyes never left the piece of paper. The paper had some signatures on in from a certain signature seemed to make him very angry.

Right above where you had signed was the name of Muzan's current enemy.

𝑈𝑏𝑢𝑦𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑘𝑖 𝐾𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑦𝑎...

"Muzan?" You said once again:
"Muzan!"

He looked at you and saw you had a worried expression on your face. "Everything alright dear, you've been looking at that paper for 5 minutes" you say placing a hand over your chest.

"Yes I'm perfectly fine, although this paper states that some demon slayers have been requesting you send them some money?" Muzan said looking back at the paper with a disgusted look on his face.

He had no idea you knew demon slayers were a thing. "I really don't have a choice it was my fathers idea. Plus demon slayers aren't my favourite people in the world" you say taking the paper out of your husbands hands and placing it back where he picked it up from.

Muzan was pleased that you didn't necessarily like the demon Slayer corpse as he himself despised every single one of them.

"Is that so..."

__________________________

•386 words