Sᴛᴜᴅʏ

☁️
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9

𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚢:You in your room changing out of your night clothes and into a new kimono

𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚢:
You in your room changing out of your night clothes and into a new kimono. You had taken off your night clothes leaving you naked, you reached to pick up your kimono until you heard the door open.

You slowly looked over to see your husband with wide eyes. He looked all over your body examining it carefully.

"Muzan!" You yelled and he looked up to your eyes. He stepped back and closed the door once again.

You quickly changed into your fresh kimono. Whilst a smirking Muzan awaited at the other side of the door.

Once you were changed to slowly opened the door to see you husband there.

"M-muzan-sama, did you need anything?" You asked trying to hide the remaining blush on your face.

"Yes, I apologise for just barging in. But I would like you to show me those books you told me about earlier." He asked extending a hand for you to take.

You took his hand avoiding looking at him. You pulled him along to your study where the three books of the Blue slider Lily were.

You opened your study door and let go of your husbands hand and walked to the book shelf. You grabbed the three books and placed them at your desk. You went back to your husband and pulled him along to your desk chair. He sat down and you pushed the books infront of him.

"Are these the books?" He asked glancing down a at them and then looking back up at you.

"Yes" you say sitting opposite to him.

You sit for about 10 minutes in silence as your husband reads over your books.

Once he closes the first one he looks up at you and smiles. "Well done
(Y/n) dear, this helps me out a lot. You've done so well I'll have to treat you." He said his smile fading into a smirk.

"T-that's not necessarily M-muzan-sans" the girl said placing her hands on her face to hide how much she was blushing.

Muzan only continued to smirk as he already knew the future plans for him and his wife.

__________________________

•362 words