"I still can't wrap my head around how you did it," Angelina said. 

"Now that is a secret for another time."

The more time had passed with dinner the more anxious (y/n) had gotten. She knew she was skipping detention with Umbridge to meet up with Malfoy. 

"Everything okay love?" Fred asking, putting a hand on her thigh as he whispered in her ear.

"Perfect, I'm just not feeling all that well. I think I'm going to go see Madam Promfy."

"Here! I'll take you," Fred said, holding out his hand for her to take as he tried to stand up.

"No!" (y/n) yelled mentally cursing herself for speaking to fast. "I mean," she sighed looking over at him as he gave her a questionable look. "It's because I uh I um am cramping, and well you know girl things."

Fred nodded weakly, a soft pink tint etching across his face. "Uh right, well if you need anything love I'm here for you."

"Thank you," she said, kissing his cheek, and slowly getting up from her seat. She tried to not let the guilt eat at her as she waved goodbye to her friends and stepped out of the Great Hall where Draco Mlafoy was waiting. 

"About bloody time."

"Oh shut it. Let's just get this over with."

***

The cold air nipped at (y/n)'s skin as she walked further into the Forbiddean forest with Malfoy. She wished she had grabbed an extra sweater instead of coming in her school robe. 

The walk in was always the same. It was quiet. Sometimes too quiet for (y/n)'s liking. The way the still air whispered in her ear made her have a lot of downtime to think. 

And boy did she hate thinking.

Her mind became so engrossed in the feeling that she was lying to her friends. Lying to Fred. She was scared of what he would think of her if he knew the truth. How much he would hate her. 

"It's just up here," Malfoy pointed out. Pointing ahead of them. The more they walked up the closer they got to their destination. Goosebumps spread through her whole body.

"Remind me again why I agreed to help you?"

"Because you're a bloody Gryffindor and have a god complex of saving the world."

(y/n) let out a small huff as she shook her head. "Remember that you came to me not the other way around ferret."

"Shh, be quiet I think they're here," Malfoy said rolling his eyes as he hid behind a tree. 

(Y/n) stopped in front of a small shrub, crouching down so she could be partially hidden. The element of surprise is what helped them last time, but she knew they wouldn't be that lucky. 

She could hear rustling in the trees as they approached closer. She closed her eyes, counting to three before she stood up, and pointed her wand outward. "Bombarda."

The ground shook as rocks started to explode in their spot. (Y/n) jumped up as she looked over to Malfoy who was yelling out hexes towards the two Death Eaters that presented themselves. They were what he called "snatchers." 

He had approached her a while back stating he needed her help. Apparently something bad was happening soon. He didn't know what but his mum, Narcissa, told him to approach her, and try to lure the snatchers away from Hogwarts. 

He only told her when they would be showing up on the condition she didn't tell anyone not even Dumbledore. Every bone ached for her to be able to tell the order. She knew they could help, but she didn't want to risk not knowing when the snatchers would show up again.