26

Malia's POV

I woke up next to Cam and i got up to go to the toilet and as i walked over i felt strange like i wasn't control of my body and then i started walking away from the toilet out of the door i tried to shout for Cam but i couldn't open my mouth.

'What is happening!?'  i thought to myself as i walked out of the door and walked towards the woods, i saw people that i didn't recognise and then i felt this pain in the back of my head and blacked out with the pain.

*****

I woke up myself well that's what i thought i woke up too but as i opened my eyes i was shocked to suddenly feel claustrophobic, i looked around but i could see anything so i tried to move around to only feel like im in a box.

"What the hell" i whispers and that's when i heard chanting outside the box and I looked around the book for a whole and that's when I saw a girl chanting with her eyes closed.

"What are you doing, stop it!" i screamed out but she didn't and that's when i heard a voice that i have heard before...

Scott

"Now now its only a little spell sweet Malia" i heard a laugh and then Scott started to laugh.

"What did i ever do to you?" i asked confused to why he would do this.

"This isn't about you Malia, its about that mate of yours he stole something of mine and well im going to steal something from him" it sounded like he was grinning.

"What are you going to steal?" i asked curious but also scared about what he was talking about.

"Well i might as well tell you as you wont be able to remember in the morning" he laughs amused about what he was going to tell me.

"What do you mean?" i whimpered.

"Well Malia I know your a witch, and now I'm going to take everything you have learned friends, family, witch spells, memories of everyone" i looked through the box and saw him grinning proud of himself.

"I swear Scott, this wont stop me ill get it back one way or another and when i do ill kill you myself and i wont make it easy ill be your worst nightmare" i said in an angry voice and all i got was a laugh.

"That's a good one, i might write that in the note I'm planning to write to your mate" he laughs and for a moment i thought the chanting was finished but it wasn't.

"If you do this, Chase will never forgive you Scott" i says to him trying to make him stop it and for a moment there was a pause.

"You don't know anything" he growled out angry as i brought he's twin brother up.

"I know enough, because he's became a brother i've never had" i knew i probably shouldn't have been egging him on with that but i couldn't come out with anything better than that.

"Liar!" he shouted out and growled at me.

"Its almost finished" i heard a voice for a moment i thought i heard the voice before but i couldn't put my mind onto it.

"I'll meet you again Malia" he's laughs again and then he began walking away leaving me here and the witch chanting and that's when i got angry.

"Let." scrunching my fist into a ball as i pushed all my power into trying to open the box.

"Me." closing my eyes so i could focus as the book told me to do.

"Out!" i screamed and banged my hand onto the box and that's when the box burst open and a scream was heard i jumped out into the box and looked around where i was as i looked at the witch and she was stuck to the tree with a piece of wood in her stomach but she was still chanting.

"I'm sorry.." she whispers inside of my head and that's when i began to run as fast as a i could running towards the pack house hoping I could get to my mate quick enough before the spell finishs.

And that's when all my memories began to fade and i struggled to remember parts of my life and the last thing i could remember was Cam and i made a promise that i would find my way back to him.

'I promise'

I screamed out in pain as the spell was taking everything and was completely coming to an end, i fell onto the ground holding my head in pain as it felt like it was going to explode and then i began seeing a white light in my mind and it was coming closer and closer and i couldn't stop it as i lifted my hand to use my power but it didn't stop it.

I didn't have my power anymore...

Just as the white light over powered me and i felt it got inside of me and take everything it can and once it left i knew it will the last time i would remember him and i whispered.

"I love you Cam..." and i felt the bolt of light knock me onto the ground and that's when i blacked out...

*****

I woke up and looked around confused as i did i saw five strange people that i have never seen before as i looked at one of them i felt a pang in my chest and it hurt.

"Where am i?" i whimpers as i couldn't remember anything.

"Who are you?" i asked the boy who seemed to look at me with love and then he had this unknown emotion that crossed he's eyes and then he scared me with this anger that fell upon he's eyes.

"Malia?" i turned and saw a cute looking boy but not the kind i could love but more like a brotherly kind.

"Is that me?" i turned around to see if anyone was behind me but i couldn't find anyone.

"What did he do to you?" the boy frowned with sadness in he's eyes and as he asked i looked into my mind to see if i couldn't answer he's answer but all i could see what darkness and emptiness.

"I... i cant remember.." i whimpered as i felt like i was missing something.

"Do you remember my name?" he asked me questions and i looked at him and tried to remember him but i couldn't and i shook my head telling him i didn't know him.

"My name is Chase" he whispered with hope in he's eyes.

"Have we met before?" i tilted my head sideways confused about why he was ask me this if he didn't.

"Yes, we have you became like a sister to me"

"I don't remember if i had family?" i frowned confused about everything.

"My friend over there is actually your boyfriend" he pointed to the boy that had love in he's eyes and i knew that would explain it but i couldn't remember it...

Malia... >>>>