Shes in WHAT? (8)

(Future me here, I'm sorry for everyone's poor eyes who had to see this. but I'm not deleting this because it got a lot of reads.. SORRY.)

Cuphead POV still.

I needed to figure out what y/n what talking about, I tapped Mugman until he was awake. "What Cuphead? I'm tryna sleep." He groaned. "Y/n is acting weird. She said something about the devil gave her a demon tail- and it's summer and the tail will help her? Now she needs to figure out how to get rid of something?" I said, clearly confused. Mugman instantly grinned. "Oh! I'm pretty sure I have a book on that." He hopped from bed, racing down the stairs to reach a book. "Here!" He grabbed a book, information on demons. He flicked pages and finally stopped at one. "Pretty sure she's in heat. A demon will likely grow a tail when she's in heat. Heat is basically just everything hurts for the demon. Even sleeping, walking, plus she will be  extra, well wanting 'it'.And the only way to really remove that is, lust or pills." Mugman said without any hesitation. I looked surprised. "Really?" I blinked. "Yep, you got your answer. Look at the book if you don't believe me." Mugman set down the book and headed back upstairs. I immediately took the book and that's what it said. "He missed a part, pills doesn't work for demons rank 7 and above? Isn't y/n a rank 10?" I looked slightly worried. But then i immediately knew what this meant. "I can't do that to her, just gotta try pills." He sighed,  blushing a bit. "I gotta get over to her castle. She's gotta be in pain." I said, then rushing out the door to reach her castle.

Y/n pov

I teleported back, already feeling affects of. It. I curled into my bed. "ugh... this is gonna be crappy." I said, tossing and turning just trying to sleep. The devil then appeared. "Having trouble?" He looked to you. "Why did you really give me this tail." You said, though he ignored you. "Well as you already know, demons get into heat around this time, females anyway. So you should call that cup over." He grinned, knowing exactly what he said. "No way, piss off.. I'm in pain." I hissed. Taking my wings out to cover myself. "Sitting there won't help, pills won't aswel. Your best bet if you don't want pain is the quick and easy way." The devil said, looking at his claws. "There's no way in hell am I gonna have sex." You growled to him. "Well, suit yourself. You'll just be horny all the time." He laughed. "And moody." He added. "Just fuck off, please." I curled up. "Right right." He teleported away. As soon as he gone I heard a knock. I opened the door, slouching. "Cuphead what are you doing here?"  You said, he had a nervous look. "Well- I just wanted to give you these." He held out pills that took away heat. "Just- take it."  He said, looking away.you quickly grabbed his collar, bringing him in."Don't leave- me." You said, still holding him by his collar. You faced him to you, making him sit on the bed. He blushed like crazy. "It hurts-really bad, just st-stay here will you?" You had shaky breath. "O-oh of course. You should just, take these first." He pointed to the pills that he had set down. "Those won't work silly.those are class 5 and below."  You smiled. A lustful look in your eyes. Cuphead knew what was gonna happen. "Shall we?" You said, moving ontop of him. He blushed, "I-I uh, your choice." He smiled nervously.