HELP! (4)

WARNING ! 🍋 in this story , please skip to end if u don't wanna read this. And no ur not doing it with Cuphead or anything 😑

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Some music for u above!

"It's been a nice day, unfortunately me and grim are going." I spoke, while exiting the Carn-evil with everyone. "May I walk with you home darling?" Cuphead smiled at me. I couldn't resist. "Any time any where. That's a yes." I replied. "I'll fly mugman to his home and meet up at your throne -r-room, y/n" I turned to grim and mugman was already on his back, looking more cheerful than he was on the ride. "Right! See ya!" I said as grim flew mugman up into the skies. Me and cuphead walked down the streets, people running at the sight of me, some threatening me. "I hate being supposedly evil." I whispered, just loud enough so cuphead could here. He planted a soft kiss on my cheek. "Don't worry about them darling." He smiled. "OH YOU-" I playfully nudged him. We both laughed. "Hey, want a drink?" Cuphead pointed to a small shop across the road. "Sure, but I'd rather stay outside, people will flee, even the workers. Cuphead nodded. I stood at the side of the shop an alleyway behind me. 'Jeez, out of all the people I've met, this cup is different. I need him..' I thought,waiting for him to come out. I felt someone grab me by the hand.leading into a small alleyway. Before I could even use my powers they pulled out a demon source, (a demon source is a orb that sucks the energy out of demons, but has to be returned at some point) Now I was just an average girl, with no powers at all. He pinned me up against the wall, waiting for all my energy to get sucked out. The orb was glowing, illuminating the dark place, which it was night btw. Now I was much weaker. I struggled, the man placed the orb beside me on the ground, I tried my best to reach it or break it. It was no use. "LET ME G-" He tied something around my mouth, arms and legs. I felt him knock me down to the floor. "I managed to get the devils little sister, now I get to rape her? Couldn't be any better." He chuckled. He pulled out a dagger and cut some of my skin, I yelled in pain, wishing someone would save me.He then was reaching to look up my long skirt, I was on my front side, so I couldn't do anything. "NO! NO!" I muffled. He got knocked down by a red glowing bullet.

Look at picture at top )) or look at this one!

 I saw Cuphead, the most worried look on his face mixed with anger and rage, I couldn't have been more relived in my life

. I saw Cuphead, the most worried look on his face mixed with anger and rage, I couldn't have been more relived in my life. Though I hated being the one getting saved, the damsel in distress, but something about Cuphead. Made me wanted to get saved by him. He immediately gone to untie me. "Fuck- are you ok darling?" He said while finishing getting off the ropes. I nodded. "I promise, no one will ever touch you while I'm here, alright?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded, tears threatening to escape from my eyes. I Then reached for the orb and broke it. My wings and horns coming back. I slightly started to tear up, Cuphead reached for my hand. "It's ok, it's over." He comforted me. "I'm so sorry- it was my fault I didn't come in."I buried my face into his chest, hugging him. "No, it's not. It's not your fault and will never be.  He patted my head.

The devil, appeared . "I felt something was wrong-" he gazed at me. Crying into Cuphead shirt. I looked up at him, my eyes puffy. and Cuphead turned his head, a little frightened. "She-she was almost raped, sir.." he muttered. The devil widened his eyes. Walking over to the man and flicking him to make him awake. "Huh- the fuck happened? Where is that slut-" The man looked up to see the devil, angry as ever. "Hurt my sister? CALL HER A SLUT?" The man bursted into flames, screaming in pain, begging for it to stop. The devil then turned to Cuphead, not pleased. "And why did you not help her?" The devil still was angry. "Sir, I- I was getting something from the shop." Cuphead said, still comforting me. The devil looked at the broken orb. "A demon energy sucker? Now I get what happened.." the devil looked sympathetic. "I'll bring you two to my casino. Cuphead, best not to interact with anyone, they'll hate you." The devil muttered, looking at Cuphead with a annoyed look. Suddenly we all teleported to the dorm hall in the casino, king dice stopped in his tracks, seeing me crying, Cuphead there too. "What happened here?! And why is that cup here?" He loudly said. "I'll discuss it with you later dice, get to work for now." Me and dice glanced at each other. He noticed my legs were bleeding. "You should bandage up her legs." He said, he then walked off. Cuphead glanced at my legs. "I didn't notice that- I'm so sorry." Cuphead muttered, the devil cut him off. "right, you, cup may come in if you please." The devil spoke to him, glancing at him then entering his bedrooom,,(the devils bedroom)

He set you down on the bed, going to his side cabinet to reach for something.Cuphead sat beside you, putting an arm around you. "Hey, it's fine. Your gonna get bandaged up and be out in no time, right?" Cuphead reassured me, I looked up to him and hugged him. "Thank you Cuphead. Your truly a kind freind." Cuphead had a straight face, with a soft smile. He felt hurt though. He definitely wanted to be more than freinds.

Cuphead POV:

I sat beside y/n, giving her a smile.I put an arm around her and she looked to me. "Hey, it's fine your gonna get bandaged up and be out in no time, alrighty?" I tried to be reassuring. "Thank you Cuphead, your truly a kind freind." She replied. I felt something in me, it hurt. 'Your just a freind to her! How pathetic.' A voice inside me said. 'Don't listen to him, it's fine. Your her best freind!' I decided to ignore them and hug her back, the devil entered the room. "Right enough being lovebirds." The devil smiled a bit. Me and y/n separated, looking to him. The devil walked up to y/n and touched the scars, when he lifted his hand they were gone. 'Oh wow.." I thought. "Thank you, so much, I can't heal myself, I've had a huge energy drain." Y/n said, looking to the devil. "Anytime, I have to discuss some things with king dice, you may stay here or wonder around the casino. Just don't leave, not yet." The devil said. He then left the room. "What shall we do in the meantime?" I said. "I just wanna rest, I feel crap.." She turned to me. I nodded. "Want me to read you anything to help sleep?" I said, she giggled. "I'm not a baby!.... Sure." She smiled.

King dice POV ) *wow theres a lot of povs*

"You called me in here boss?" I said, standing facing the devil. "Yes, y/n has earned the trust of that cup. The one that's collecting the debtors contracts." The devil spoke. "We could get the pen, that makes drawings real life."the devil announced. "But, the problem is that it's a great risk if I do it. I've threatened to do it before." The devil once again spoke. "Well, get someone else to do it.." I replied. "Yes, but don't you think your fit for the job? She won't even suspect you!" The devil grinned. "I don't know what your thinking, but it's certainly not gonna work." I said sternly. "Why not, don't you wanna volunteer?" The devil said those words, it made me angry. "No, I am certainly volunteering, you can get grim or one of her freinds to betray her. I cannot ." The devil then grinned even wider. "Oh but you will."

1392 words woohoo! >:D