A normal day

journal log #1

I finally opened up this old thing. it's odd seeing it again, how I used to write on this thing. the logs, the sketches, the adventures I would write about. I feel like finally writing in it again. For nostalgia I guess. I should recap it all. the first three were a struggle when I left. I still felt trapped even when I was long away from them. During that year I discovered more creatures... I have only seen two so far. but I hear them every night. it scares the poor kid, even if he is almost 15. ill get to the kid later. the first one I named was a creeper. reasoning: I was simply fishing when I heard a hiss of something and the next thing I heard was an explosion. I was knocked unconscious and woke up to blood dripping off half of my left side. my left eye was stuck squinting and painful. I was blind and deaf on my left now. they creep on you and then explode... I killed one once. it felt good for revenge. the second one I discovered I named an Enderman. its body was tall and a bit human-shaped. two glowing purple eyes. once u stare them in the eyes. they attack you. I got slashed on the chest by one. I learned to wear my blindfold around them. they also teleport and if you collect their eyes, you can throw them and you appear in that spot it landed. it stings a bit but it's useful. In around my 4 to 10th year I settled down in a field where an abandoned outpost was. that helped me. I made a house, farms, and ways of getting resources. the house I settled on had a tower attached to it and looked like a medieval watchtower house. I removed the walls that surrounded the outpost. I was coming it made me feel trapped.  I remember searching around in my 8th year. I was looking for a new cave after I cleaned out one near my home. I found a small Green Steve. the kid was young. Around 5 years of humans.  I took him in and taught him everything I knew. I didn't know how to help his powers but I tried my best. Before him, I was left alone. Only with myself in my home. it was painful being alone. it got really bad. I even started hallucinating, I still do but it's not as severe. I started getting this vision and seeing things from only being around creatures and my voice. it drove me to almost insanity for a while. this page is getting more filled to the second. ill write tomorrow to continue this catch-up.

- Orpheus

I closed the book shut. carefully slipping it onto the tabletop beside me. I looked down as I watched Green sleep calmly on me. the blanket being soft resting on him. the fire crackled peacefully. I could only smile looking at the young face. His hair was scruffy neon green with green dots for freckles under his eyes and going on his nose. He hands long elf ears. a flower crown wrapped around his head and his age are 14. A shot of realization hit me.  I was raising a kid. well, I have. I feel like I did a good job. I sighed out of tiredness. I slowly maneuvered my body out of the couch. I grabbed the water bucket laying by the fire. I threw it over making the hissing noise as smoked went up the chimney. I set it down, most of the lanterns were still lit around the room. I leaned over onto the couch picking up green carefully to not disturb him. I walked up the stairs to where his bedroom was. I was careful, only small and quiet creeks being made. I reached a bit with my hand and gripped the handle of the door. I pushed my way through. Greens room had plants everywhere. they were pretty tough. I laid him on his bed with the clover green sheets I raised on him. the blanket I left there for him. He has always liked it. I walked to the lantern in his room. I opened it and took the flame out. I closed the door after and I strolled through the house taking out every lantern. before taking the last one hanging near the door I grabbed a candle by the handle. I lifted it into the lantern as the candle glowed brightly. I dragged the candle in front of me in the darkness of a room as I took out the last lantern. I felt myself yawn of tiredness, my eyelids were getting heavy. I climbed up the stairs soon taking a right to my room. I peered the door open. my room consisted of a lot of wool and yarn for clothing. I had weapons hanged up I made. the old sword I put over my bed. the sword time gave me before I left. He didn't even say goodbye. Only the guardian did. I slipped off my sweater only having the silk tights cloth I had. it was a tank top. it showed the progress of my body and my scars. I sighed and lift the sheets of my bed. crawling into it. the sheets I dragged back over myself.  I glanced down at the grey crystal tied around my neck. My eyelids became heavy quickly as I drifted off to sleep losing grip of the necklace. 

Flashback

I held onto my bag looking into the forest. I sighed, It's now or never. they all know I'm leaving. yet no one shows up. not even Time. I heard a name be called behind me. I noticed the Guardian dashing toward me. The guardian has been staying with us, now them for a week. He is nice but tight. it's odd. Not like ill see him after this. at least he is here to say goodbye. I looked up at him.

"good luck and I have something for you" he reached for something wrapped around his neck. it was a grey crystal wrapped with wire and string. he lifted over my head.

"At least remember someone. Leaving is hard. I had to leave too once. if you ever need me, no matter how far. ill teleport there for you" he smiled. A rush of happiness and sadness went over me. I instinctively grabbed my arms around him. I felt a few tears rush down my cheeks. my blindfold getting wet.

"thank you" I mumbled. I felt him accept the hug.

"see you later Sabre. Will meet again" he stated. I let go and I watched him turn around and walked back toward the village. I sighed wiping the tears. I can do this. I Walked into the forest not looking back.

Can't be that hard right?

words(1166) 

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter!

I will try my best to keep the chapters longer

-Soury