"Fine fine, just go after your Ms. Delacour." Rina said bitterly, if a phoenix could be bitter, that would be her tone right now.

"Are you upset because of it?" Harry asked, he was a superstar when it came to Quidditch but on the subject of woman he was a flop. When Rina didn't reply, Harry sighed and taking several steps towards his familiar, began stroking the bird's magnificent feathers.

"I'll be back real soon…I promise." Rina let out a musical trill and after locking eyes with her partner, nodded, before dozing off again. T

ouching the silver ring on his right ring finger, Harry disappeared with a blur. He took a deep breath as he was slowly assembled back into pieces as the effects of the portkey wore off.

Immediately, a small silver bullet slammed into him and he had to steady himself from falling onto his rear.

"Hello, Angel, how are you?" He asked. Gabrielle gave a squeal and only hugged his legs even tighter.

"Great, and your fan club at Beauxbatons is growing big too." The small Veela giggled, whilst Harry groaned.

"I knew this was so a bad idea." He thought to himself and very much wanted to bash his head to the nearest wall available but allowed Gabrielle to drag him into the living room.

"Where does this girl get her strength?" Harry asked himself, amazed that his sister and Gabrielle could literally drag him willing or not.

"Ah, Harry how good to see you again. Have a seat, this will take some time as my wife is occupying herself with what my daughter should wear." Alain Delacour greeted the superstar chaser with a firm handshake and invited him over to the sofas.

"I have a younger sister myself sir, I can understand." Harry replied politely, sitting with a straight posture on the sofa.

"Women… wait until you have children of your own. I have two daughters, along with my wife and I must say I have very little to say in decisions." Alan chuckled but immediately cleared his throat rather loudly when his wife floated down the stairs.

"Oh Fleur…there's a dashing young man here for you." Apolline said melodiously as she walked down the stairs and gave Harry a wink, which he smiled in a response to.

That soon changed as Harry found himself gawking at the goddess that descended from the stairs. Fleur was wearing a deep blue spaghetti strapped dress that ended just a bit above her ankles, showing off her irresistible long tanned legs. Her hair was tied into a bun and the ever present sapphire necklace Harry had given to her in their first Christmas together was hanging perfectly off her flawless swan like neck.

Calming himself down with clearing his mind, Harry regained his coolness when he stood up. Fleur took in Harry's clothes: a black suit, white button up shirt with a narrow straight black tie.

"He looks good in everything I swear." She thought to herself. Taking her hand and kissing it in proper greeting, Harry smiled his one smile he'd only reserved for her and her only.

"You look….wow, I don't think there is word that can describe how divine you look."

"Why Harry, do you talk to all your women fans like that?" Fleur teased and grinned widely, showing her ever-perfect white teeth when she saw her boyfriend looking slightly surprised.

"Fleur…I'd never do that to you." Harry said, a bit hurt that she would even think that but quickly masked it. Fleur immediately regretted teasing him in such a way and cupped his face and gave his lips a quick but memorable peck. Harry smiled back and took her hand and the two left for their date after bidding an amused Mr. and Mrs. Delacour and a pouting Gabrielle an au revoir.