Chapter 27: You Just Might See A Ghost Tonight

Start from the beginning

God: wear that once you stopped thinking and after that you may return to the mortal realm.

He left... Am I really dead? I stood up and looked at myself at the mirror, my hair looked different... It still my black color but it had one Stride of blonde on the medium left side of my hair...

I wondered through the room and began thinking about many things, I don't feel different until I pulled out my wings, just a pair of one when it used to be 3... Tatir used to have a weapon I wonder what could mine be....

After some time thinking I a Staff appeared... I grabbed it and saw it had an apple on the top wrapped in with snakes... I wonder what it can do, I guess it's time to go back home...

Akali's PoV :

Its been two weeks since y/n left to find himself... It's been pretty quiet around here, kai'sa hasn't said a thing since he left... Ahri hates being around evelynn and well I've been stuck in my studio drawing... Some angels with a dragon wrapped in his back...

Kai'sa lost the pleasure of cooking and she hardly wants to keep doing it... Evelynn it's a whole another case, bad humor 24/7...

I exited my studio to be greeted by a silence and a cold shiver running through my body, it's cold for a summer afternoon... I had lots of time to think about what I said to him... Maybe he decided to take some time away from us thanks to all the things we've been doing...

Theres nothing else for me to do... I'm hopelessly devoted to him...

Y/n's PoV

As I looked at myself at the mirror again I noticed how weird I felt with my appearance I mean I don't dislike it, but I can't say I love it completely...

I heard a hissing as I turned around I saw a purple snake... I felt something from deep inside of me telling me to get near it and for the first time in almost 5 years I listened to those thoughts that flew through...

I extended my hands towards it and in a quick movement the snake wrapped itself around my arm I could feel joy coming out of the small cold blooded creature...

Snake: It is very much of a pleasure working with an angel again

Y/n: So you can talk? Why doesn't it surprise me?

Snake: I used to be Lucifer's pet until he got vanished, after that I turned into the sign of rebellion thanks to him... I don't know why though.

Y/n: So are you like a pet or something like that?

Snake: You can see it like that or you could think of me like the one who will tell you what lucifer could do with that cane and in general power.

Y/n: So you have a name or?

Snake: well I don't, if you want to give me a name go ahead.

Y/n: how about Azrael?

Snake: Like the angel?

Y/n: pretty much so

Azrael: Very well then, now first thing you need to know why is it a cane and not a sword or a bow, Lucifer was a sign of beauty... Class and extravaganza, he used to play all sorts of different instruments filling the heavens with music. So his weapon is basically knowledge it might not reflect now but I bet eventually I'll show.

Y/n: well can I hit someone with this?

Azrael: as far as I remember yes, the materials are supposed to be some of the most hard things in the whole cosmos, again another for God's favorite kid...

Y/n: so knowledge is my power?

Azrael: that gives you a upper hand in combat now that I think about it, it makes you almost invincible in hand to hand combat but almost so don't get cocky.