22

HAZEL'S POV:

     WE LAID ON THE BEACH in the sand, in each others arms just soaking up the love we had for each other. clay sat up but kept one arm by my head and looked down at me.

"you wanna go back to my house? george is going to be in england for the next 2 weeks" he said moving my hair out of my face

i nodded before standing. i held our towels on my forearm and grabbed my clothes. clay slipped his hoodie over his head. he folded up the blanket and we both grabbed our shoes.

we headed to the car then headed to his house. i sat on my phone when craig texted me and mira in the group chat

craig
hey. i made some small adjustments to
twin flame like slowing down some parts
and other stuff. here is the product i got
*1 attachment*

mira
awesome, i will listen now!

hazel
i'm in the car with the person the song
is written in the pov of. do i play it?

mira
yes

that was all i needed before i sat up a little and clicked on the attachment. i was so nervous.

"do you want to hear my new song that is hopefully coming out soon?" i asked making him nod. "it's written in the point of view of you" i explained

"wait that's such a cool concept" he said as i started playing twin flame

the guitar rang through the car as i sat back in my seat and stared out the window. my voice started to sound through the moving car and i sang along.

"it's been six days since the last time i saw your face, and you asked my sign"

i smiled as i kept singing. i looked over at clay who had a proud smile written on his face. the chorus came on and i sang it proudly.

"you're too good to me, i'm too bad to keep"

i looked at clay and he looked at me. he nodded slightly then looked back at the road. i messed with the strings to his hoodie and sighed as the voice memo part came on.

clay laid his hand on my bare thigh and rubbed his hand up and down. you could tell he was trying to show he loved it.

once the bass dropped i got back on my phone and waited for it to end. once it did the car went silent and we pulled into a driveway of a large white house.

"that was fucking perfect hazel" was all he said while turning into the garge.

"you have a big house" i pointed out and he smiled

"yeah about that, i do stream. i am kind of famous for it" he said and i giggled

"i know. your best friend is georgenotfound, mr dreamwastaken." i joke before leaning over and kissing him. he kissed back.

"how did you know?" he asked

"taylor did research" i responded and he laughed. he kissed me again before getting out of the car.

i got out too and followed him into the house. he took me around the house and showed me me all the rooms. i just followed close behind till we made it to his room.

when we got there he opened the door to reveal dark gray walls, black beddings, a desk, open closet, and a connecting bathroom.

he shuffled into his room and sat on the edge off his bed while i looked around. i looked at clay who was on his phone. i walked towards him and rested my hands on his shoulders

this made him look up at me and set his phone down. i straddled his lap and pushed him down on the bed making a smirk appear on his lips that i kissed.

"whatcha doing baby?" clay asked me as i laid my hands on his toned chest

"giving you the time of your life" i responsed