Eleven|| square one

Start from the beginning

We reached a massive building, the building was a lack color with red and white accents. There was many car passing by as we parked the car. Miles turned to face me before turning back around and getting out. I followed quickly not wanting to get left behind. We entered the building the building was nice, miles continued to walk till we reached an elevator. Miles scanned his hand and the doors opened.

We both entered the elevator, he placed his hand on the small of my back. My heart melted at the gesture. Ew, I sounded like a middle school girl who's crush just looked in her direction. "Remember what I said" he whispered just before the door opened and we exited. There were people training in the corner and girls gawked over miles as he entered the room.

I rolled my eyes and shifted closer to him earning a dirty look from them. Throwing knives, gun practice, sparing, axe throwing, etc;

Many things could be done in here. "What do you want to do first" Miles asked with a smirk.

I've haven't trained in a long time, but I was experienced in some areas like, axe and knife throwing, shooting guns and Fighting.

"How bout this" I smiled softly, he looked at me blankly "you know how to throw an axe" he asked sounding kinda surprised. I nodded "are you doubting me" my smirk grew.

"No I- I threw the axe into the center of the bulls eye, turning around to face him.

Miles opened his mouth to say something but someone interrupted, "miles" a loud girly voice said. She was giggling uncontrollably making her look extremely unprofessional. I tilted my head to the side. Her red hair was short, shoulder length, she had freckles and thin lips, her nose was round and full. She was pretty not going to lie. She was a tiny bit taller than me, but not by much. She was wearing extremely short and showing shorts and a tank top.

"It's been a while" she giggled again "Emily" he greeted, of course her name was Emily. She turned to me and gave me a look, her eyes looking me up and down. "Who's this" she asked dropping the smile.

"This is Simon my- "fiancé, I'm his fiancé" I blurted out and her face turned red. "Your joking, yes?" She asked questionably, as if she didn't want to believe it. "No, she's my fiancé" he replied with while glancing over at me. "But I thought we had something" she whispered softly trying not to show her anger. I glanced at miles, this was his resent conquest?

"Emily you don't work here anymore, you have to leave before I get someone to escort you out" he said coldly, this is the tone he used when he first met me. The cold and distant tone. But he knew her, so why was he acting like this?

Now that I think about it, he uses that tone with everyone.

"Miles, we slept together" she paused "not that long ago might I add, you can't just push me away" she looked at me "for some bitch"

"Excuse me!?" I snapped my glare towards her, I wasn't one to let someone talk about me. "What did I say something wrong, he doesn't want a slut like you" she shouted, that was the moment something in me snapped.

I punched her square in the jaw, not feeling any remorse. She deserves it, girls are supposed to bring each other up, not bring them down. Slut shamming me when she didn't even know me wasn't the definition of bringing girls up.

I punched countless amount of times, everything turned red. I couldn't stop myself. She didn't even have the chance to hit me back. I just kept throwing punches until someone finally grabbed me, I felt a pair of strong arms restrict me. Stopping all of my actions.

"Simon, Simon stop" he shouted trying to snap me out of it. I shook my head finally snapping out of my trance. I was seeing properly again.

I tired to punch him off me only for him to not move. "Let go of me Miles" I shouted.

He didn't say anything, he just stared at me with his jaw clenched. "Miles let. Me. Go." I attempted to get out of his tight hold.

"John, please get the limo ready for Simon, she's going back to the house" that was the only thing he said before someone grabbed me and took me home.

I was sitting in the kitchen talking to Jade. Even Jade was on my side, was it wrong to use violence first? Yes. But was it wrong of her to slut shame me? Definitely, yes.

I was eating some strawberries while sitting on the kitchen island. Jade was wiping down the counter with her rag. "I think you could've handled that situation a little better Simon" I nodded in agreement, I did think I could've handled it better, but did I want to, no not really.

"Simon" a deep and sexy voice made appearance. I knew exactly whom it was, I just didn't care. It was around 11:30 at night, he was gone all day, and didn't even try to stand up for me. I didn't care about his bullshit anymore. I want going to give in, not this time.

I didn't respond I just kept staring blankly at Jade whom gave me a warning look telling me to respond. "Simon" he said a little louder

"I know you can fucking hear me" Miles grew angry, he couldn't take the silence. "Simon" he yelled loudly scaring me and Jade. Jade excused herself leaving me alone. I rolled my eyes before facing him "would you stop yelling" I snapped. "Would you stop being a brat" he snapped back.

"What do you want miles" I questioned, out of energy. "What you did today was unexceptionable, you can't go around fighting people" he growled out "What YOU did today was unexceptionable, she called me a slut and you stood there" I hissed back, he really had some nerve.

"You were yelling so loud no one could even get a word in Simon" miles snapped and took a step closer, his face didn't show much emotion. It was like a blank page.

"I was defending myself" I scoffed, he ran his hand through his hair and I took a second to look at the veins on his hands, they were very prominent. The veins ran up his hand and under the dress shirt where they couldn't be seen no more, I glanced at his forearms. His body was sculpted by god himself, no doubt about it.

And then I remembered we were in the middle of fighting . "And you claim to not be childish" he rolled his eyes with a scoff. I could tell he was really mad not by his face but by his eyes. A fire burned behind them.

"And you claim to not be insensitive" I jumped down from the stool and exited the room.

Miles Evanston was everything everyone said he was, cruel, rude, insensitive, emotionless.