Self harm..

TW: Self harm (obvi) if this triggers you, you can skip this imagine. And if you ever feel the need to self harm feel free to message me:) short chapter.

You guys were both in an interview, you and Paddy were sat next to each other and he was holding your hand. During the interview, Paddy started stroking your arm like he would always do when you started to get nervous but this time.. you whimpered. He heard you and looked over at you and leaned down to your ear," Are you alright, Angel?" He whispered so nobody else heard. You just nodded and squeezed his hand, he knew something was up.

After that interview, you went back to the hotel room you were sharing and when you walked through the door, Paddy said "sit down baby" his tone was gentle and soft, it conforted you, so you listened to your boyfriend. When you say on the bed, Paddy sat next to you and took your hand in his. "Y/n.. please show me you arm." He said almost above a whisper, his voice breaking and tears filling his eyes. Tears welled up in your eyes and you slowly lifted you're sleeve.

Paddy's eyes immediately went wide when he saw the red scars on your arm. he then carefully ran his thumb over them before leaning down and pressing small soft kisses to them. You smiled at the gesture as tears ran down your face. Paddy looked back up at you and kissed your cheeks resting is forehead on yours. "Please don't hurt yourself baby.. you don't deserve it, I absolutely hate seeing you in pain." You nodded and he pulled you into a hug, you're head resting on his chest. "If you ever need anything, call me please or text me I'll come over as fast as I can ok? I love you so fucking much" he whispered in a soft tone.

And he didn't lie.. he was always there for you every step of the way. You were lucky to have him in Youre life. And he was happy that you were in his.<3