Chapter 4: Stormterror

As Venti and the others enter they find a temple in ruins. "That's got to be a Dvalins lair!" Venti shouted. They head inside with a huge gust of wind. It was storm terror passing by. Venti held both Zhongli's and Xiao's hand as if it were their last time together. They find storm terror Roaring once again in pain. Venti Pointed out that the purple spike upon his back was his weakness. Venti pushed both Zhongli and Xiao back."This is my fault I let him fall in the hands of evil..stay back". Both Zhongli and Xiao stood back for backup. As Venti pulled out his skyrider bow, he prayed his friend would not die but his hatred would. He shot the purple spike accurately. Dvalin gets annoyed and flies towards Venti and grabs him yet again. Digging his claws deeper than before and dropping him 25 feet from the ground. He couldn't use his windglider because dvalin broke it. Venti cried and smiled towards dvalin."Hope you live a better life dvalin". Dvalin Felt ashamed of what he did to his friend and tried to catch venti. But it was too late. Venti hit the floor and was still alive but dying slowly. Zhongli and Xiao ran immediately to the scene. Zhongli was in pain silently seeing as one of his friends was dying. Xiao holds Venti in his lap and bursts into tears hugging him with his blood dripping on his hand."I-i did like the tune Venti...I loved it very much...". Venti smiled and pulled out his lyre for his last song."If you die anytime later, come visit me in heaven for a drink..Okay?"."Okay" Xiao replied very slowly. Venti smiled even more And hugged him. He started playing the same tune when they both first met. Xiao cried even more at this point and hugged Venti even tighter.