"Last night really was something." He pulled back and went to sit down. "Hizashi is still asleep. I think you wore him out."

  I frowned at that and turned to pour him a cup of coffee. "That's what I'm afraid of."

  "You mean the medicine?"

  "Yea." I nod. "If it gets as bad as before, last night would have been considered a warm up."

  "He can handle it." Shouta said taking a sip of coffee.

  "He shouldn't have to," I grumble leaving the kitchen to go to the bedroom.

  Hizashi was curled up in the bed. His arms wrapped around a pillow as if he was holding on for life. I sat beside him and ran my hands through his blonde hair gently. His beautiful skin was dotted in a few places from last night when I bit down. The worse of them being the one on his shoulder. I grazed it softly wanting to heal it so it didn't get agitated by his speaker later on. He was very adamant about not letting me do it. He said he loved being marked by me and would wear it with pride. I shook my head as I began to stroke his face. When my fingers grazed his jawline, his mouth twitched up into a smile as his eyes fluttered open.

  "Good Morning Songbird." I smile back. "How are you feeling? Need anything?"

  "I'm good," His sleep filled voice answered. He cleared his throat a few times before looking over at the bedside table. "Maybe a few pieces of candy."

  "I can take care of it babe, if you want." I offered grazing my fingers over his throat.

  "And leave you with a sore throat instead? No way." He laughed moving to sit up. "I'll be fine with some candy and some hot tea."

  "What kind of tea do you like?" I force a smile before reaching for the opened bag of sour candy behind me.

  "Anything but green." He grimaced. "Is Shouta up?"

  "He's in the kitchen. I made some breakfast. You can come eat and have some tea before getting ready." I stood and pulled him up. "Atsumi dropped off some new hair stuff for you today before he went into work."

  "That was nice of him." Hizashi coughed. I frowned deeper and stepped away. "Hawks already go back?" He began pulling on his pants.

  "Yea." I nod before giving him a kiss on his forehead. "Let's get some food in you."

  When we got to the kitchen Shouta was having a stare down with Leo. "He hungry?" Hizashi croaked sitting beside him, running his hand over Leo's head. Shouta's gaze turned to the blonde and eyed his throat before looking away.

  "I think so."

  "Come here little one." I picked Leo up and began scratching behind his ears earning some small meows. "You're worried? Why?" He meowed a few more times before jumping down and walking to his water bowl.

  "What's the verdict cat whisperer." Hizashi attempted to laugh before having to clear his throat more.

  "He's worried about Shouta. Says he can smell his pain." I say as I started to make the tea.

  "You could understand that?" Shouta asked looking at his orange fluff ball.

  "Yep." I said shortly. "Here Hizashi." I handed his tea to him and sat down not looking at either of them.

  "The food looks amazing love." Hizashi offered as he brought a fork up to Shouta's mouth. I nod in response and began eating.

  "Kai." I brought my gaze up to the dark ones across from me. "Are you going to start taking them today?"