Chapter 11 : Reunion

Start from the beginning

" Are you good now? "

"Yes. Thank you for your words."

Ayanokouji nodded while letting go of her hand and stuffing them in his pockets. He looked back a little towards his seatmate, gesturing to her to follow him.

"Let's go then."

"Right."

'Student Council President is Horikita's brother….

Horikita on one hand admires him but on the other hand is scared of him….

Will he be an Enemy of mine or an Ally? Guess there's only one way to find out …'

----------

The three of them were now standing in front of the Student Council Room.

Tachibana Akane looked back at the duo with a stern look on her face.

"The president is sitting at the other side of the door. I don't know why he wants to see the both of you, but I advise you to not cause any commotion. Am I clear? "

Horikita stiffly nodded while Ayanokouji looked at Secretary-Senpai for a second before looking away, not giving her a good enough reply to end the conversation.

Tachibana felt irked at his nonchalant behaviour and frowned at him. Still not getting any response, she started glaring at Ayanokouji, who was looking out of the window, feeling bored of the conversation, while Horikita sweatdropped at the situation.

"You….Don't you know how to give a proper response when someone asks you a question? What a rude kouhai you are!!"

Her tone suddenly got hostile as Horikita and Ayanokouji looked at the purple creature in front of them with curiosity in their eyes

' She is acting like an angry cat.'

' What is she? A species belonging to wild feline? '

Both Ayanokouji and Horikita thought something similar about the new purple haired creature who  was  growling at him like a wild animal, her calm and composed image, nowhere present anymore.

"Tachibana...Are they here? " 

As soon as the new voice joined the conversation, Tachibana Senpai's glare immediately disappeared as she once again wore her professional mask. She looked back towards the now open door where Manabu Horikita was standing.

Tachibana immediately bowed a little towards him in respect.

"Yes I brought them, Horikita-kun. Should I stay here for your conversation or should I leave?"

"I'd prefer to talk to them in private.So I must ask you to leave."

"Very well.Have a good day, Horikita-kun."

"You too,Tachibana."

With that Secretary-Senpai made her way out of the corridor not before sending a sneer towards a now confused Ayanokouji.

' What did I do to make her hate me this early?....Well whatever. It doesn't matter to me. As long as I catch the big fish's attention, his lackey has to have my back. That's how pecking order works…'

The boy then shook his head off the thoughts as his eyes now darted towards the now sibling duo.

Manabu Horikita was staring at his sister with a cold,calculative gaze as if he was trying to figure something out about her.

On the other hand, the younger Horikita was not looking to be in a good condition. She was staring at the ground while nervously twirling her fingers along her braids.

' I'm not going to help Horikita this time…. I've been babying her all this time so that we can have a stable relationship as 'friends' , but now I need to know her limitations and her reasons to act like this… And other than her brother, I find no other person as a better choice for this matter.

Sorry Horikita...You are on your own now..Show me why I should invest my time on you.'

Horikita, after nervously looking down towards the ground for a couple more seconds, finally gained enough courage to look at her brother right in the eyes.

"Good evening nii-san….I'm very happy to see you once again."

Her voice was quivering but the message was spread towards her brother, who looked at her with interest in his eyes for a second.

'Good job Horikita. At least you had the courage to speak up. Though it was not much, but still... all it takes are baby steps.'

"Good evening to you as well...Suzune. Before having a conversation, why don't we get inside the room? We wouldn't want anyone to spy on us,right?"

"Right."

Horikita's face immediately glowed a little when her brother at least gave her a greeting, to which Ayanokouji just observed the situation with great interest.

Manabu Horikita's eyes then darted towards the brown haired boy, who was standing nonchalantly with his hands stuffed in his pocket. As both of their eyes met each other, a weird sense of connection was felt between them for some reason, to which Manabu felt a little surprised. He adjusted his glasses before turning his back towards them.

'This guy…. I don't know his name...But I can feel that he would be a very important person in this institution.'

Shaking his head off his thoughts, Manabu Horikita opened the room of the Student Council for the both of them.

" Come inside both of you. Let's have a small chat for a couple of minutes…

End of Chapter 11

Words  :  1948

My bad for the small chapter… I was quite burned out after giving my exams but still wanted to write at least one chapter, since I promised you guys…

Next chapter would most probably come tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. The length of the chapters might be on the smaller side for this month… but I'll still be updating them regularly for the next 10 days.

Anyways that's all for this chapter. Though nothing too interesting happened, I hope it was still entertaining.

See ya.

--------