Chapter 18...Danger?

Continued...

3rd Person POV

    Takemichi walks up to his locker and opens it. He finds a blue note attached to the inner door. It smelled just like the ocean. His home.

    The letter reads:

    Hello, Takemichi-kun...it's been quite some time since we last talked...,but talking isn't the reason for this letter. It's..a warning actually. I've been sensing..some danger, on it's way to you. Please be careful on who you trust and stay safe. Don't let anyone see who you really are...except.....that boy..that...your inlove with....................I should go now.....

               -Hina

                                                              .    .    .

Takemichi Hanagaki's POV

    Danger? But most importantly....what's wup with all the letters at the end of this letter? Is Hina maybe....jealous? That I moved on from her?  *sigh*

3rd Person POV

????: Why the long face?  *hugs Hanagaki from behind*

Takemichi: Eh!?  *blushes and turns around*  M-Mikey-kun!?

Mikey: *smiles*  Missed me?

Takemichi: I-uh...y-yes...

Mikey: Is something wrong? You seem to be stressed...

Takemichi: No, I-I'm fine...it's been a long day... that's all.

Mikey: Hmm...suspicious but alright...I'll be heading home since I have alot of assignments to catch up on

Takemichi: Ah right, was something wrong? You missed a week...

Mikey: Hm?  *chuckles*  I was sick...but I find it extremely cute how you worry for me.  Should I get sick more often? *smiles*

Takemichi: *turns red* n-no...

Mikey: Heh, heading home too?

Takemichi: ...I might head to the beach for awhile

Mikey: M'kay.., make sure to stay safe and don't get wet

Takemichi: O-Of course Mikey-kun!

Mikey: See ya tomorrow, Takemitchy  *pats his head*

                                               .    .    .

Chifuyu: How adorable

Takemichi: Chifuyu!?

Chifuyu: Hehe, anyway. The beach is off limits. Sure you still wanna go?

Takemichi: I need to...

Chifuyu: Reason being?

Takemichi: D-Don't worry about it! It's not that important

Chifuyu: Alright Alright, but as Mikey said. Be safe, alot of strangers nowadays.

Takemichi: . . .

Chifuyu: Orrrr should I send someone to go with you?

Takemichi: No...Thank you either way Chifuyu

Chifuyu: No problem! I'll be heading home now. I better see you in school tomorrow!! *walks off*

Takemichi: Yeah...*sigh*

.

.

.

To be Continued...

//Hello everyone! Sorry for leaving out of the blue within a month, I took a little hiatus which is what I needed at the time, but thank you all for voting in this story and for following me!! It really means alot to me!!! *virtual hug*

I would also like to thank @mangozjeb278 greatly for giving me an idea for the next few chapters!!! So tyvm!! I really appreciate that! But moving on..

Stay safe everyone! And hopefully by next week chapter 19 comes out!! *thumbs up*