Chapter 4...I-I'm Rich!?

Continued...

3rd Person POV

    Takemichi calmly lays on the sand by the sea staring at the sky, 'It's beautiful, so blue and pretty...',he thought.

Takemichi: *sighs and stares at the clothes that Hina gave him*....Marrying...Kisaki,huh? Life really does suck...And how long has it been? Feels like hours, but nothing has happened..

    All of a sudden he feels heavy, 'Argh, it hurts...,' he thought. A few minutes later,..he looks down just to see a pair of long slender legs.

Takemichi: Wow, are these...actually human legs?! But...they look weird..hmm...

    Takemichi struggles to stand up and walk,when he tried,he would fall down , until...he got the hang of it.

Takemichi: Woohoo! I did it! *jumps up and down*

    A couple passes by and stares at Takemichi. "EEK! A naked madman! Naked madman!",the woman yells and runs off with the other person.

Takemichi: Eh? *looks down* Oh...*grabs his clothes and gets dressed, grabs his bag and MerCoins* Alright.....I have alot of work to do today *digs through his bag and grabs his Human Guide book* A house?School?Phone?Clothes?Furniture?Food?....*reads the rest and sighs* This is way too much.....Well,let's get started with a house...but where can I but one? *notices a piece of paper sticking out of the book* Looks like Hina wrote this...

Letter Reads:

1.House- ~Lisa's Houses for Sale *insert map*

Takemichi: Alright! Let's buy a house!

    Takemichi makes his way to the House Company but comes across a phone store.

Takemichi: Phone?....Phone....Oh right phone! I need one!

    Hanagaki enters the store and buys the latest model. The store owner was quite surprised by how Takemichi had MerCoins,after all, they were worth alot, and he had a whole bag of them! The store owner agreed to help Hanagaki start his phone with his phone number, email,etc.

*1 MerCoin is worth $10 million

Timeskip...

    Takemichi stands infront of the "Lisa's Houses for Sale Company Building". 'I'm finally here...according to the phone, it's 9:39 pm', he thought.

    He enters the building,..it was quiet. There was probably little workers or was about to close. He proceeds to step closer to the front desk.

????: Hey! You there!

Takemichi: Eh? *turns around*

    It was a short woman with short brown hair and bangs. She wore a bottoned shirt, a black blazor, black skirt, and red heels.

????: Are you here to rob or something!?

Takemichi: W-what?

????: *glares* Eh, you don't seem like that type of guy

Takemichi: Um...what guy if I may ask?

????: WELL, yesterday a weird dude rushed to the counter and robbed some money! Ridiculous, right!?

Takemichi: Uh...yeah?

????: Well anyway, I sometimes get the feeling to rant to some stranger I see. So, what may I help you with today?

Takemichi: Ah well,..My name is Takemichi Hanagaki and I'm here to buy a house

????: Well! You came to the right person to but a house from, names Lisa! And...uh...*stares blankly*