Chapter 14....Are...your feelings real?

Continued...

3rd Person POV

    Mikey quietly lays on the bed while staring at the ceiling. He ws enjoying this moment. The boy he deeply loved, was snoring softly on his chest.

                                                                              .    .    .

Takemichi: Mikey-kun...

Mikey: Hm?

Takemichi: ...shower...

Mikey: You...want to wash yourself?

Takemichi: ...mhm...

Mikey: Wouldn't the bathtub be better?

Takemichi: ...ok.....Mikey-kun?

Mikey: Yes?

Takemichi: ....do you...wanna take a bath with me?

Mikey: Uh...are you?...still drunk?

Takemichi: ....no....

Mikey: ....

Takemichi: ...do you?

Mikey: ....*smiles*...yes, Takemitchy..

    Mikey picks up Takemichi and walk into the bathroom. He turns on the bathtubs' tap.

Mikey: I'll just take off my shirt

Takemichi: ....ok....

    Once the bathtub was filled with water, Takemichi got inside. As soon as he did though, he quickly transformed into his real self.

Mikey: *smiles*  Your really beautiful, Takemitchy

Takemichi: *blushes* ...t-thank you...Mikey-kun...

    Mikey got inside the bathtub. Hanagaki quickly get on top of him and lays on his chest.

Mikey: Takemitchy...

Takemichi: ....your comfortable...

Mikey: *chuckles*

    Manjiro wraps his arms around the other boys waist.

Mikey: By the way Takemitchy...while you were sleeping....you said that you love me...is that true?

    Takemichi smiles making sure Mikey doesn't notice.

Takemichi: ...don't know....maybe I do...

Mikey: ...*smiles* Then,...I'll make sure to tell you my answer in 3 weeks

Takemichi: Why 3 weeks?

Mikey: There's gonna be an event in XXXX University...you'll see *pats Takemichi*

Takemichi: I see...

    'I hope..when I tell him my feelings..he won't reject me...,' thought Hanagaki.

    After an hour of being in the bathtub, they both decided to head to bed after Takemichi completely dried up and transformed back.

Mikey: I'll sleep on the couch, alright?

Takemichi: Huh? Why?

Mikey: What do you mean why?

Takemichi: *looks down* I...wanted to sleep with you...

Mikey: *eyes widen*

Takemichi: ...

Mikey: Alright then, *smiles softly*  Let's head to bed 

    They both slept on the same bed that night. They even felt their hearts do a happy dance. Both...were deeply inlove with each other.

    Hanagaki lays on Manjiro's chest. He loved his warmth. Mikey would scoop him up in his arms so that he layed on him.

Takemichi: *smiles happily*

    'So cute', Mikey thought. He soon planted a kiss on the boys' forehead.

Takemichi: Good night,...Mikey-kun....

Mikey: Sweet dreams Takemitchy

                                            And they fell asleep embracing each other....

.

.

.

To be continued...

// Hello everyone! I'm sorry that I barely posted last week! I didn't feel good for a few days etc. Turns out I only had a cold (thank god) and after some medicine I got better.

This chapter is also a little short but was all I could write down last week since I was sick (also had a headache)

Thats all I wanted to say for now! But thank you all for reading and for the votes! It really means alot to me

So, thank you everyone! Stay safe!