Snow White

Once upon a time... in a land far far away, there lived a beautiful queen who was the fairest of them all. One day, she asked her mirror.

"Mirror mirror on the wall, whose the fairest of them all?" She said, expecting to hear the words "you, your majesty" as normal.

"Snow White is, your majesty" was the response. The Queen was immediately enraged. How could her own step daughter be fairer than her? The Queen ordered the huntsman to take snow White into the forest and kill her, and to bring back her heart as proof. The hunter couldn't bring himself to murder such an innocent young girl, so he banishes her into the forest to never return again or she will die. The hunter took back a deers heart, fooling the queen, who ate it in hopes to become there fairest of them all again. Little did she know snow White was still alive.

Snow White ran deep inside the woods, stumbling on a small cottage not before long, seeing how dirty it was, Snow White began to clean it with the help of her woodland friends. Just as she had finished she found that the cottage belonged to seven dwarfs who worked in the mines. After hearing her story they agreed to let her stay and they soon became good friends. One day whilst the dwarfs were out in the mines, snow White was cleaning the cottage, whilst cleaning the kitchen she was approached by an old women selling apples.

"My dear... take this red apple, the colour matches your lips perfectly"

Snow White took the apple, taking a bite out of it before falling to the floor and her vision going black

"𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝑰'𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒍𝒍"

*

Y/n was awoken by the muffled sounds of birds chirping and what sounded like shocked gasps. Y/n tried to sit up but found her movements were restricted by some invisible force but she quickly realised it was glassm

"QUICK GET HER OUT SHE'S ALIVE" Someone shouted before someone hurried and removed the glass lid that was trapping her.

"I'm so sorry miss. We found a dead body in the woods and figured we should give you a proper burial" a surprisingly short man explained looking sheepishly.

"So you just found an unconscious person in the woods and thought it would be a good idea to bury her?!" Y/n shouted causing everyone to shuffled awkwardly, avoiding eye contact with her.

"Forgive me My Lady, it was my idea, I wanted to do it out of respect for you" A man said. He had pale skin, rosy cheeks and lips. His eyes were a bright red that stuck out to Y/n.