Together we Fall, Together We Stand

Its almost 2 months after ShiVi's Remarriage . Everything was smoothly going in Pandya Niwas and the best part was that no fiascos, no kaands no drama happened in this one month except those two days .....

the auspicious day of Holika Dahan & HOLI .

Where on Holika Dahan Janardhan Seth & family made a sudden entry to surprise Rishita & congratulate her , and on Holi where Dhara created a ruckus by drinking bhaang & made a huge drama infront of the entire Somnaath.

Well its true that its almost impossible for the pandyas to avoid any kaands or Dramas , so one kaand in 2 months wasnt a bad deal TBH !

Regarding Shiva- Raavi the newly wed couples are highly in love, where they both confessed their feelings for each other once again beautifully on the same auspicious day of Holi;
being not so different from their antics ; they still fight but there is no malice in those fights , they still cuss each other but without disrespecting any one .

The transitions in both Shiva - Raavi was the best thing entire Somnaath could witness -

Shiva being all cheerful, bhola , sharmila , but bold Romantic hero at the same time sneaking opportunities to be with wifey or "HIS CHIPKALI" as he always says,

while Raavi being all determined to make her one & only "Bhootnath" now behaving like street side Romeo , to go with some little Redemption, by following sweet tortures on him ^_~

On the day of their Suhaagraat only they spoke their heart out, made promises to be with each other, never to go with those worst phase of life again, they talked & talked for a long time seeking apologies from each other, making new vows for their happily married life & never let any third person enter their relationship.

Shiva promised to never repeat those things ever again in his life, to trust his love and as well to support his Dobi ' his Raavi '.

Raavi promised to never repeat her actions in public, if they have issues they will solve inside the four walls of the houses without letting any third person entering their relationship. To always Respect her husband " her kaddu ".

The night passed beautifully letting all Misunderstandings go down so that no bitterness is left in their relationship.

And now after two months ALL IS WELL with the pandyas ......

*****************

Present day

The sun is bright , sparrows arw chirping beautifully, cuckoos cooing & the sound of the divine Shankh from the Somnath Temple fills the entire town with positivity & happiness .

Dhara is seen to toast sandwiches for breakfast, Raavi drying the wet clothes on the terrace , Rishita being 3 months pregnant is bound to take rest because of all the ladies especially Mahaasaas Suman .

Meanwhile Krish sneaks from the eyes of Dhara and made his way to the terrace to call Kirti & do his not so romantic but cringey Honey- pumpkin juvenile talks.

Gautam as usual reading a news paper searching about Good deals for Pandya Store, Dev being dev doing nothing and sipping his tea sitting on the cot. And meanwhile Shiva crosschecking old receipts of the store to be used afterwards for inventory purpose on the dining .

All was going good and well,

Suddenly Krish shouted :

Raavi bhabhi !!!

Hearing Raavi's name Shiva ran like an athlete whose goal is to cross the finish line.

Gautam, Dev , Dhara followed...