𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟿

Start from the beginning

"Heard about what?"

"There's a rumor surrounding Beika Art Museum!" She said rather loudly.

"You mean the medieval suits of armor moving on its own that were seen by the security guards?" Shinji Gakushu , a classmate, chimed in. 

"Ah so you heard it too Shinji-kun?" Nana asked, stupidly might I add.

"Yeah, but I don't think that's true, even though I'm big on spooky stuff. Do you believe it, Satsujin-kun, Shizoa-chan?" Gakushu said.

"Of course I don't believe it, though I'd still wanna check the place out! So can we go there this Saturday? Please...? " Nana invited, well pleaded.

"You're the one inviting… you're the one paying the tickets." 

"Yeah! No problem here! " She shouts.

"Mind if I join?" Gakushu chimed in again.

"Yeah sure the more the merrier! Hey M/n, you have a motorcycle, do you have a license for it?" Nana asked for confirmation. I just nodded. "Okay good so we don't need a cab, oh yeah what about you Shinji-kun?"

"I'll just call in a cab, no worries for me!" Gakushu waved it off.

"Well then meet us there tomorrow at 12 o'clock all good?" Gakushu suggested. The two of us just nodded.

"Perfect I'll see you guys there tomorrow then gotta go now, duty calls." Gakushu went off to his club.

"Okay, Jamatta ne, Shinji-kun!"

"Ja ne!" His voice was still heard.

"Let's go M/n! There's no club meeting for me today and I want to eat that ramen again." She said now somehow with her bags already and going in the wrong direction...again.

"Wrong way dumbass."

"Hehe.."

Third point of view

Third point of view

4 Feb 20XX, 11.40

You could see our 'lovely' protagonist on his motorcycle with an extra helmet in hand waiting for Nana to get ready.

Didn't we agree on seeing Gakushu at 12pm sharp? At this rate we'll be late. The museum is 20 minutes away.

On qué Nana was out of her house, wearing something casual.

"You're finally out. Took you long enough."

"Well 'sorry' mister impatient I was just getting myself done."

"For who?"

"Myself of course." 

"Ahh...yeah whatever floats your boat. Now get on and wear the helmet, we're gonna be late because of you."