Unexpectedly, tears silently fell in my eyes. The silence was too comfortable that I let out many emotions as Irina, not Nana. I'm still Irina, the villainess that feels pain.

I pulled my legs together and hugged them... I suddenly loved this place because no one would see me.

No voices, just a dead silence with nature's noise.

In my past life, I was the eldest, and pressure was always there. At a young age, I was forced to be the breadwinner when my brother and I lost our parents. I work harder than others to pay for my brother's education. I suffered a lot, but I'm not going to complain because I did everything to make our lives in good shape.

Everything went wrong when my younger brother told me that he would marry his girlfriend. I wasn't against it, as I saw how hard he fell in love with the girl. But the night before the wedding, I saw the girl flirting with someone. I got angry and rushed to that b*tch.

I grabbed the hair of that b*tch and slapped her face many times, but that b*tch stabbed me with a knife.

See, she's a b*tch. My brother is too good to marry someone like her.

My little brother witnessed everything and rushed towards me. He cried and hugged my cold body.

I mentally expressed wished him a good life. Even if I wasn't around him. I know that he will survive in the adult world.

And then, bum! I woke up in the hospital with those past-life memories.

It was cliché, but it still helped me remember my memories.

I wipe my tears. At this point, I'm now convinced that I have depression. I mean, there is no change between my past life and this life. I'm still trying to survive in this world.

I sighed and stared blankly at this green field. A bell rang in the entire school, indicating the end of lunchtime.

It was a great lunch. Yeah, and nice tears.

I'm not fond of this school, but that doesn't mean I want to drop out. I still dreamed of finishing school until college. I wasn't able to study college and focused on making money.

Oh well, I don't care anymore. I went to my classroom in silence.

I used to not listen to the professors because I hated studying. But now that I have my past life memories, I have changed and started to care about my studies.

'This is the only way to repay my parents.'

It's been a while since I had this kind of mindset. My parents in my past life died in an unknown accident. No one knows the truth. Not even me.

My hand wrote everything that the professor said. I was having fun. The topic is not as bland as you think. I mean, if you have this kind of mindset or a passion for knowledge, then you will find this fun.

Learning is not that bad unless your teacher is boring. That's a joke; it depends on our determination to listen without getting sleepy.

The bell then rings. I was disappointed when the class ended. I uncomfortably fix my things and leave this suffocating classroom. Eyes were on me; they looked at me disgustingly.

My school shoes rang in this long hallway. My long black hair fluttered in the air, and my ocean eyes looked at my phone. If I remember, I have this introduction from a fan. I mean Irina's character. It's a good thing I read it before I died.

Irina Mondelli

The villainess of this cliché novel is one of the wealthy children in this world. A spoiled brat, a nasty person, a bully, or whatever you want to describe me,

Since I'm a villainess, my background doesn't matter, as people see me as a bully who bullies an innocent peasant.

I'm the second-born child in the Mondelli family. As I mentioned earlier, my older brother was one of the male leads. I have a younger sister who is weak and sick. Among the children of Mondelli, I was the free one.

That was awkward. The last part is killing me. Am I truly a free person?

I opened my phone and called my driver to tell him that there was no need to fetch me because I'm in the mood to take a taxi. As soon as the call ended, I texted my driver that his duty for today was done and he could go home already. Of course, my driver was confused. I also told him that there was no need to worry about me, as I could take care of myself.

While waiting for a taxi, I watched the orange sky. It was a beautiful sight. A flyer flew near my face, and I watched the girl giving handouts to the people.

It was Clementine. I didn't mind Clementine, and I waited for a taxi. I sighed, as Clementine is similar to my past life.

In my past life, I was like Clementine, but unlike her, I was ugly and was bullied worse than she was. She should be grateful that our school cares about the students.

I felt a sour feeling that made me think that the school might also be against me, as Irina's reputation is starting to get bitter. Every day will be a hassle as my enemies keep increasing. And before I get trapped, it's time for me to transfer to an ordinary school.

I planned to live as an ordinary person who is free and true.

A taxi stopped in front of me. I opened the cab, and my way home was serene.

The taxi reached my house. I thanked and paid the taxi driver. My feet dragged me inside a gate, and there, I saw a guard and greeted him with a smile.

As I got further, a big house greeted me. Instead of going to the entrance door, I went to the kitchen door. I saw a maid and called her with a respectful voice,

"Um, miss maid, can I ask where Kelly is?"

The maid looks at me and greets me back.

"Welcome home, young miss. Kelly is getting the ingredients for your dinner. She's probably in the food storage room."

I thanked the maid and searched for Kelly. I reached the food storage room and spotted Kelly.

"Ms. Kelly."

A brown-haired maid bowed to me and greeted me.

"Young miss, you're back. And what is it this time?"

Kelly spotted the bags I'm holding. I awkwardly laughed as I handed the bags to her.

Kelly's eyes observed me. I got scared because her gaze is so terrifying. I cleared my throat and said,

"Ahem. You can use these ingredients for my little sister. Don't worry, I have been with her since she was young. I know what food she must eat."

Kelly sighed and said,

"Young miss, you should stop this. You are also a princess to this family. And stop going to the grocery."

I shook my head and said,

"This has always been my job, so don't worry."

That's right, before I went home, going to the grocery store was my job to make my little sister strong. I went back to my tracks and opened the big entrance door.

A wheelchair blocked my way, and a pair of hands from the girl sitting in the wheelchair hugged me tightly.

I wasn't surprised. I just smiled warmly and hugged her back.

It took me a minute to get out of my little sister's hug. Then my little sister said,

"Sister, I apologize for hugging you again. You just got out of school, so I want you to rest first, then, do your homework, and then play with me."

My little sister shooed me to go to my room to rest. I laughed and gave up.

As I reached my room, I changed into my comfortable pajamas and dove into my dear bed. I stared at the ceiling. Many things happened today, so I got tired.

My eyes slowly closed. And I muttered something before I went to sleep.

"I wish that I reincarnated as an ordinary supporting character."

Release Date: 07/22/2023