There she was

Ashley's POV
I bit my lip and looked around the room. I was in the rotc room like I'm in most of the time. It's almost time to leave for the bell and she wasn't here yet. I worried she done something bad. Like kill herself. She hurt herself times before and I worried then. Now I'm really worried.

"Hey I'm sure she'll show," Jc said and shrugged.

"Shut up!!!" I shouted at him. He didn't know if she was dead or not. Everyone seemed pretty worried.

"Where is she? She's always like hey Michael!!" Michael said. I tried to listen to them. Like make up something like yeah she's sick. I just felt like something was wrong or weird. I sighed heavily and the bell rung. Shit. I grabbed my stuff and everyone looked at me.

"I'm sure she's fine. Or she's late." Someone said and left. I looked one more time outside. I hope their right.

Anissa/Chandler POV

I was sure I wanted. I always wanted to be a guy. Now it's weird. I feel so different. It's just I don't. I went to the new gym. I saw Ashley and Jazmyn and can't help to smile. I wanted to hold them in my arms. And tell them I'm ok I can't though not yet.

"We have a new student." Coach sims said and I looked over at the whole class look at me. Ashley whispered something to Jackson and he shook his head. I just wanted to sit down. Standing up bro. I wore a guy shirt and my hair was kinda shaggy. I had holes in my pants.

"His name is Chandler White." He said. He then told me to sit in my old spot or Anissa's according to sims.

Ashley's POV

I whispered to Jackson and said that the new kid was kinda hot. He shook his head and rolled his eyes.

"Weren't you worried about Anissa?" He said.

"YES!! Of course I am I just made a statement." I said and glared at him. I wanna make him join our group. I didn't know why he just hot. After stretches I walked up to him and introduced myself. I blushed when he said my name was pretty cool. I even thought was even more hot then Nathan.

"And this is Jazmyn And Nathan." I said and pointed. Nathan waved and Chandler waved back. Later we walked upstairs and then played dodgeball. Chandler sort stayed back at first then then threw some dodge balls. After that we went to the locker room.

Anissa/Chandler POV

We went back the locker room and I felt weird. I didn't like change. I took off my shirt slowly and the guys looked at me. I blushed and hid myself with my shirt like I did when I was a girl.

"Wow you have abs. I'm jealous." I heard one of the guy say. I looked down at myself forgetting I had a six pack abs.

"Oh yeah." I said and looked at myself. I thought they were going say wow you have boobs or something. Later I walked talking to Nathan a little bit. He's still quiet. It's more weird talking like a dude. We then went lunch. I sat at the table with everyone. Ashley stared at me and Jazmyn.

"So I wonder where Anissa went?" Jazmyn said and looked down. I wanted say right here but I didn't

"Who's Anissa?" I asked like I didn't know.

"Shes our friend and she didn't show up to school today" Ashley said sadly.

"Well sorry to hear that." I said and ate my sandwich. I really wanted to say "What are bags good for!?" Later we talked about stuff. Like work and stuff it was kinda weird without me being here. I told my parents were dead and lived on the streets.

"You can live with me!!!" Ashley said and smiled.

"Um ok." I said and awkwardly rubbed my arm. We always talked about me living with her but she didn't know it's me. Later I talked with Jazmyn and almost kissed her cheek. She bit the inside of her cheek and complained how it hurt then I turned around and stopped. It's so weird being a guy.

Soon the school day was over and rode home with Ashley. We talked and laughed. When we arrived at her house she told me to wait come inside.

"Dad this is Chandler." Ashley said.

"WHAT??!!" Her dad yelled.

"Dad I can explain. He doesn't have a home. He's parents are dead and he lives on the streets." Ashley said.

"Please dad he doesn't have a home so can let him live with us. He's my friend." She begged. He sighed.

"Alright. Only since he doesn't have a home. He'll stay in the guest room." Then he went back to his room. "Come I'll show you the guest room." Ashley said and pulled my arm. She showed me the room and their was a couch,a bed and a bathroom.

"Here you go." She said.

"Thanks." She went back downstairs. I looked up at the ceiling. And soon closed my eyes.