Chapter 4- Compensation

She was angry and he had to make up for it.
"Lets go for a date." He messaged her .
She instantly saw the message and replied "I don't want to ,you will get late then postpone the plan and just leave it with a sorry . I don't want to go through that again 😐"
He replied " I will come to pick you up at 7:30 pm, be ready to not "come on" the date".
"Whatever".
He knew she was lying . She loved it when he planed dates for her as compensations. She loved it when he  used to give all his attention to her ,only her.
On the other hand , teju was very happy and as she read the message she went for shopping as she thought she didn't have a good pair of clothes.
He wore a black tuxedo
He looked hot and young.
She wore a sexy red gown which had a slit from thigh. She looked so sexy...
Karan came to pick her up.he blew the horn of the car " he has come ...... Bye mumma  papa Aaj main late hojaungi . Don't be awake I have house keys.
They didn't know where was she going 😉.Did they?
She came out of the house . He stepped down the car to open the door for her ."hello, Mrs . Smith, hope you like the services today . But as far as I remember you didnt want to go on Date , didn't you?"
She went close to him, there no an inch way , touching each other and whispered in his ears " I didn't refuse to go on a date with Mr. Smith, Did  I? I can sense a lot of fun happening tonight ". She said with a naughty smile. She was walking towards the ear when he pulled her closer and in his husky voice  " I will make sure you enough enough today."
"With you there's nothing called enough." She said maintaing the closeness.
The GAME is on.
He opened the door for her and they went to the restaurant.he drove the car while stealing glances at her and she looking outside the window being all blushy.
He had booked the whole floor for them.
"Would you like to dance with me Mrs.Smith?"
"Why not?"
While dancing "Sorry, i know you wanted to spend time with me." He said his intense gaze falling deep into her eyes making her blush."its ok , even i overreacted.but, if this is the way you are going to say sorry then let's fight every day. Also, you love fighting with me..........."before letting her complete he interrupted 
"Because it brings us even closer and  reminds me of how much you and your love means to me."
"I know..... I love that too."
"I love you "
"I love you too"
Thay danced for sometime hugging each other and then had their dinner
While having it teju asked how was his day of shoot to which he replied.    " Today the dy was good.... I went and talked to ayush about things which were bothering me about the past ...... " Whithout hearing furthur she snapped at him"I aked how was YOUR day at shoot not Ayushi's ...………Nevertheless,  Drop me home .I think, i am done . " She stood up waiting for him to finish. To say he was surprised would be an understatement. " Bro ! Why is she behaving like this. She asked about the day and I was just  sharing it . Why is she  ..........  " Before he could complete  "she irritatingly said "Are you done ? I will wait in the car you come fast  give me the car keys "
She went and sat into the car and calmed herself.
"You were the one who asked him to share about his day and when he was you snapped at him. What was his mistake  he was just responding to you ..... Otherwise he was good and happy flirting with you .... You were the one who ruined the date and both of your's mood ....... How stupid are you. Must be annoyed by now.... Fix this right now."she said to herself while looking at the mirror in the car.
He came in the car after paying the bill. " Lets go to eat ice cream 🍨 .... "
"I will drop you to your place , You wished to go ....………"
He was sad . He didn't say that but she saw it on his face , in his voice.
"No lets go to have ice-cream . Bol diya to bol diya aaj sunna padega . Bhul mat you are to follow my every order today."
"See, tejasswi i am drained and exhausted. So please understand, which I can't really expect from you , but still . I will drop you home "
"He called me tejasswi . Is he too upset he can be your are seriously of a slow clap aren't they? ' she thought that to herself.
Definitely he was sad but Tejasswi was not intended to be called . It was their thing . Whenever they fought there real names would come into the conversation . They didn't ha e to call each other with their names to show that they were angry that would naturally come to them.
The drive to het house bach was quite but this time ,unlike last, it was uncomfortable , full of sadnees.
This time also she was looking outside the window but with the guilt of ruining their date. He was stealing glances of her but this time with disappointment with her behaviour.
They reached her house . She came out of the car. Hr didn't come out of the car, he didn't wave me back , he didn't end the ride with a cute face saying  he loves me like every time he didn't give me a hug before he left. All because of my childishness.
Fine , this time let me do it all ,she thought.
"Bye! I will miss you .and remember to Call me as soon as you reach home . Love you ."
He didn't reply back just gave a  small smile and left.
To say that she was hurt would be  understatement.
Her smallest of action can have the biggest of Impact on him.  She realised it. Sooner or later but luckily she did.
He went home with a pale face and slept without changing the clothes.
Next morning he woke  up with a headache . He cried last night .
She went for her shoot and he was his.
She knew she had to manaofy him this time .
"Good morning ,sunny ! Reached the set.?"
"Good morning ?."
"I am sorry for last night created fasaad "
"If I am dealing with a wild one this time so are you . Keep going ." He replied.
She knew what to do !
She called him .
"Sorry sorry sorry sorry !" Silence .
"Hello are you there ?"
"Am listening ."
"You come home tonight I will cook butter chicken, you love it na..... Waise bhi it's been long since we have had it."
"No,I don't want to eat ....."  Silence .
"I had it with Riyana yesterday. Also I ha e ayr night pack up so I wouldn't be able to come. "
He wasn't lying but she  thought he didn't want to eat food made by her. 
" Are you so upset that you would lie so that you dont have to eat food made by me ..... I thought you liked it when I cooked for you ."
"It is the way you think but the other way round but if you wa t to believe something that isn't even try you mau continue to do so…… "
Fine I don't want to make a bigger thing out of it. She thought do a while and said "Will you come please ? I will cook na ... And we'll watch your favourite film please....... Karan"
Karan , nice . He thought .
'No yaar ...... We will plan ot some other day.'  Her face fell flat. Her teary eyes were scary. She was silent .
"Fine , as you wish . Bye .! Call me again if . If you get time from your busy schedule Sir" Her voice cracked barely audible.
His heart broke hearing this . He now had a very mixed feeling about this fight. He  didn't like the way she reached yesterday and was behaving with him since  last few days. He didn't want to apologize atleast this time . He wanted to see her efforts to make up for a fight.

Every time they tried to end one fight it lead  to a new one. Some times it's needed . Why ?don't know.
May be time will answer or may the fights.
****
Hope you like the chapter.
From  tomorrow the updates will be  bit late mah be once in a week.