Chapter 3 - The internal storm grows

There were many things she wanted to say but she didn't why?
May be he will find them childish, he may not get bothered because of it or may be........
They drove back to their homes. Both were vey drained emotionally and physically. Teju didn't have shoot next day so she decided to spend time with mamma and papa wayangankar. They all were having a conversation after a long time.they talked about many things- Karan, his family, Weekend ka vaars, Toxic /insecure narrative, pratik's maturity  all together.
After their conversation mamma and papa wayangankar slept but teju couldn't sleep . Her mind was working in a whole new direction.
Karan on the other hand slept peacefully as he felt the whole matter had closed there itself when he told teju al the things.
Karan woke up early and went to shoot and so did teju.
Karan decided to talk to Ayushi because the awkwardness wouldn't have let them work together properly.
He saw Ayushi going into her vanity as soon as she came on the set. He saw her manager and asked her if he could meet ayushi.she replied by saying she can talk to you .
" I didn't disturb you .did I?"
"No,no, you didn't come na sit".
"How is the shoot going . Are you comfortable?"
"Iam going well on the shoot, but Karan you don't have to be so awkward and formal . You know you can talk freely with me... Or rather I should say I know why you are here. See Karan what happened happened in the past and the deede done in the past can not be judged because with time we grow for good or for bad but we grow. I don't know how have you changed but would definitely like to know that.... We are now happy in our respective relationship and I don't want to bring the old things back and nag about them i hate it .So, lets start a fresh ." She said with a constant smile on her face .
He was listening carefully and the replied saying " Thank you... You made my work easy... I was here to talk the same thing . So as we all re starting fresh , Friends?" He asked
"Friends. "
They decided to be new friends rather than awkward co stars.
The shoot ended and both of them were now ,not completely,but bit more comfortable than earlier .
They shot 2-4 scenes together and director liked the chemistry.
As soon as the shoot left Karan was leaving the set when Ayushi called him . She asked for his phone no. Which  they obviously didn't have. They exchanged the no. .Karan was in a hurry so Ayushi asked him was he going to meet teju .he replied by saying yes I am already late she would be very angry.  She was a sweet girl and liked Karan and teju together and she supported teju when she was in bb 15. So she let him go.
Karan was driving the car when teju called him.
"Where are you i am waiting for you for 15 minutes now....."
"Yaa baby ...i am driving will reach soon......"
"Why didn't you tell me earlier ...... Don't talk on phone while you are driving... Drive safely and come fast...."
Karan reached the set.he went to her vanity and saw her sitting in a off shoulder white drees with her hair open. She is so beautiful just a angle on earth.he said to her while lovingly looking into her eyes ,making her blush a little and kissed her on her cheeks.
After some time they went towards the car.
'where do you want to go?
I want to eat doughnuts, lets go at some cafe '
'at this time ... Are you serious ……Like you don't want to eat dinner,?'
' No, i want to eat doughnuts . Are you going to take me or not?'
'Ok sweety, lets go ..... Happy?'
They had the dough uts and went towards the car to go back home karan was standing in front of the door of the car."I don't want to go home today...doesn't  feel like going ... No one's there ..mamma and papa have gone to some function and come back tomorrow. I want to spend some more time time with you,want to cuddle you, keep you so close to my heart......if we go back i will get to see you after 24 hours....."cute little gummy sunny ☀️ said .
"My little .... "
Then he said "Will you come to my home today, I will drop you to the set tomorrow,you tell uncle aunty...please laddoo.........."
"Fine ...... Let me ask aai let me see what she says....."
She talked to mamma wayangankar and she allowed her to stay at his place for a night.
They went to his house.
"Lets go to sleep ... I am very sleepy"  she said in her tired voice.
She went to the kitchen to take bottle water . The door was open and because of sudden stormy winds it banged and shut and scared little laddo drooped the bottle on her small finger ."mummy ..........ouchh....sunny....."" What happened... What did you do ...are you ok?"
He saw her crying it was 😖 painful. He picked her up I'm his arms , making her feel home and took her to his room.
He dreesed her wound and then she kept her head on his shoulder while sleeping on the bed.
"Today's dy was so hectic..... Today I directly went to talk to ayush i wanted to just clear every thing but you know what... Before I said anything she said everything i wanted to ...... She just made me stress free. We have decided to start a fresh." He said caressing her hair .
He saw that she slept whe he turned to see why she didn't reply.
"My baby, work soo hard , doesn't even get enough time to sleep.. god protect her from Everything in the world. " He said while looking at her cute face .
Both of them slept hugging each other .
Next day teju's sleep was interrupted by a phone call .it was Trisha her manager.
Trisha -t ,
T- Hello mam ! Sorry to disturb you these early I had to inform you something .
TP - yaa Trisha ... What do you have to inform if nothing serious then call me later na please....
T- ma'am it's just that shoot has been cancelled because of sudden location change. Tomorrow's shoot location and call time will be allotted today at night.
TP - fine ...i will call you later ...... I am a bit sleepy right now.
T - ok .... Bye ma'am .
TP - bye...
She saw Karan's side of bed empty.
She searched him in whole house but no one was there. She then saw s sticky note on the fridge saying

"Sorry sweety !had an early morning shift. I have kept breakfast for you on t he dinning table... Don't leave without eating. If you want to change take anything what you like from my wardrobe , i will send in some time at home."
She was annoyed . She wanted to spent time with him at his home and he left without even informing me. After some time she left for her home wearing ☀️'s clothes.
S-Baaby are you sad ?
                        T- Does that even matter
                               To you .you left me at
                                your place na.....For
                                you your shoot is all.

Shit !she is annoyed.i will have to make up for it.
***
Hope you like it. You can message me @shahanaafreem on twitter .