Chapter 10

*September 27th, 2000*

It's been basically a year since Niall left, and I haven't seen him since. I've moved into Senior Infants, which is pretty cool. I turned seven a few weeks ago, so did Niall but I obviously didn't get to spend it with him. Mum told me that Niall moved into a town called Edgeworths Town, where ever that is. He hasn't come back yet like I wished he would've, but I've been okay here I guess. I've meet a knew friend, her name is Mavlcquine, but I call her Mavy. She's from down south so that's why her name is so unique, as she tells me. She's now my best friend since Niall has left. We have become very close and basically hang out every weekend. She's like my first real girl best friend since back when I was younger.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"So what do you wanna do?" Asked Mavy as we sat in my room.

"I don't know, but I'm bored," I laughed.

"We could go through your secret box." She winked at me.

"Funny," I laughed jokingly.

There's this box that I call my secret box, it basically just has a ton of pictures in it, along with stuff that Niall has giving me. Niall has one to, and we promised to put every picture we ever take together in the box, along with anything we give each other. Just something we came up with one day.

"Isn't there just stuff in there about Niall?" She asked.

"Yea," I said.

"He's the one that moved away right?"
"Right," I answered.

"Well did you like him or something?" She asked.

"No, we were best friends." I said.

"I thought we were best friends?" She asked.

"Yes my best girl friend, he was my best guy friend." I say.

"Oh, well is he gonna ever come back?" She asks.

"I hope," I smile, thinking to myself that one day he will return.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

*October 1st, 2000*

My eyes creeped opened at my window, where the sun was blistering through. I heard a beeping noise outside, almost like a car horn that woke me. I slowly got up, trying to wake myself fully.

I went into the bathroom and grabbed my step stool to see what was going on outside. When I was finally tall enough to see through the window my mind couldn't wrap around what I was seeing.

"It's Niall!!" I shouted.