Chapter 5: The Inmate

Start bij het begin

        Normal P.O.V

                     Waiting is such a bore, don't you think? It's just some sort of hindrance. Let us see what goes on in the other side.

                     The irritating sound of the siren filled the air as people in either scrub uniforms, lab coats, or guard uniforms are scurrying about the corridor in hurry. Carrying items of importance such as their clipboards and such. They scurried to their designated places. The noise of footsteps and talking was unavoidable under the circumstances.

"Code 332023, I repeat, Code 332023! Threat in Upper level, Subject cell. Not yet identified, I repeat, not identified."

                     What is 'Code 332023', you may ask? Well, it basically means one of the CCTV's are down and broken. CCTV's aren't that important here. However without it, they will not be able to see what goes on in the cells in which the subjects are confined to. There is also a chance one might escape and take advantage of the situation, without the facility seeing what they're doing. 

"Security Unit 03, please check the upper level. Scientists and Assistants are not to move from their assigned offices and workplace. It is not advised.. I repeat.."

                      A calm, monochromatic feminine voice was speaking over the blaring alarms that would pierce your ear drums. It was not loud to deafen you, but loud enough to cover about a few areas. Ah, but would anyone even hear it? No one is able to reach this place. Unless they work here or have their key card. Key cards are G.P.S systems and passes. It's the only way of putting workers under surveillance. It is the facility's way of knowing where they are going, but it has it's limits.

                     As moments went by, the ruckus was minimized into the siren only. Although a couple of footsteps is still thumping through the halls.

                     Two men where running through the corridor. Guns in equipped in their gloved hands. The two were security guards. More precisely, representatives of the Security Unity 03. They were heading towards where the CCTV was supposedly down.

                     "Dammit, Kent. Couldn't they have sent someone else? I hate that fuckin' area." One man, the one with grey messy hair and blue eyes, said unhappily. "Oh, It wouldn't be so bad, Sir Michael, everything is restrained up there. Plus, they aren't so active. Well, except for the one that ate human innards. Gross." The other man, a young man with Black hair and brown eyes whose name was supposedly Kent, scrunched his nose. 

                     "Ugh, whatever. We're just gonna check which cell it is, get the hell outta there and find the repair man. Before another inmate escapes." The older man, Sir Michael said. "Oh yeah, there was that girl with black hair.. Boy, if she wasn't wrong in the head, I'd date her any day." Kent chuckled. 

                     The two men finally had arrived in the upper level. They both sighed and began to look around the cells. The first few seemed to hold nothing suspicious in it. They couldn't see a broken CCTV, yet.

        Your P.O.V