I can hear her snicker.

"Milly!", Jake pouts, "Can you at least give Drew one of your-"

—"No can do, Jake. I'm veryyyyy cold!", she whines.

—"You're so childish.", Zander rolls his eyes.

For once, I agree with him. Jake puts his arm around me, pulling me close, and puts his blanket on both of us to keep us warm. I slightly blush at the sudden action. I watch Hailey choose a movie on Netflix with the remote, while Milly and Zander bicker about something I couldn't give a shit about.

"Why are you so tense?", the boy whispers in my ear, noticing my red face.

—"No reason.", I say, relaxing a little bit.

The movie starts and Sean turns off the lights. I make sure everyone's focused on the TV to rest my head on Jake's shoulder. He pulls me closer and rubs my shoulder with his hand.

.

.

.

The movie ended and it was already 11PM. It was funny, but Zander's and Hailey's screams were extremely painful for my ears. We turned back on the lights. Jake said he was feeling sleepy so he went upstairs to go sleep, he also reminded us we could sleep wherever we wanted. Hailey fell asleep on the couch. Jake's little brother came out of his room and decided to play some board games with some of us. We all stayed in his room and played some uno until midnight.

.

.

.

"Haha! I win!", Milly laughs.

—"That's not fair! You made me draw 8 cards!", Zander declares.

—"Come on, guys. Let's not fight.", Sean calmed the two down.

—"I'm going to bed.", Zander stands up from the floor, grumpy.

They all leave, except for Jake's brother. I mean, it is his bedroom after all. Milly is probably joining Hailey in the living room. I know that Sean is sleeping in the guest room.

"Wanna play Genshin Impact?  Jake just won the 50/50 on Venti's rerun!", the smaller exclaims happily.

—"Sure, I don't have my laptop though, so I'll have to stay on mobile.

The boy nods and we play on genshin for almost an hour.

.

.

.

After that, I left the room, wishing the small boy a good night and closing the door behind me. I check my phone to see the time: 01:14AM. I decide to go upstairs to see where I can sleep. Jake's house isn't huge and there's not many choices. I choose to go check the parents room. I knock on the door but to my surprise, Zander swings the latter open then immediately groans.

"What do you want.", he says, with a questioning look.

I can tell he's not happy to see me. Is he always this mad without his boyfri- uhm- best friend? I forgot Luke was dating Sean or something.

"Nothing, just checking something." I roll my eyes and walk away.

He shuts the door close while I make my way in front of Jake's door. I don't know if he's sleeping right now so... I gently knock on the door but no one responds. I slowly and carefully open the door to witness a small peach peacefully sleeping on the bed, under the covers. I approach him quietly only to notice he's snoring cutely. I grab my phone to take a small picture of his sleeping face and smile at it. But then I realize I still didn't find a place to sleep. The couch is taken, guest room too... and Jake's way too adorable sleeping, there's no way I'm waking him up. I can't sleep with him since he's taking the whole space on the bed either. The only option is... ugh. No way... Zander. I'm telling you, I'd prefer sleeping on the floor but I'm not doing that, its freezing tonight. I stand staring at the floor for a while, debating with myself. Should I go?