Chapter 21:Surprise

Start from the beginning

every_kiss_begins_with_kayla:Yes!  I love Diego but he's been SO over-bearing with the baby on the way!

my_oh_maya:Can't, Cole's not going to guys' night.  I think he's coming down with something.

valley-girl51694:Sure, Julio's being an ass today.  I need a break.

liv_young_wild_and_free:Sorry, Joey's taking me out on a date before he go gets wasted with the boys.

spicy_hot_chocolate_123194:Okay, meet me at the mall in ten.

------------------------------------------------------

Once we all met up in the food court, the girls decided to go dress shopping.

"Why are we doing this again?  We have literally nothing to go to that requires dressing up." I complain.

"Yeah, but it's fun and we can afford to splurge.  After all, we do have high-status ma-boyfriends." Courtney wink.  I don't think any of the humans caught her slip up-which I'm extremely thankful for.

"Hate to break it to you, I'm not a gold digging prostitute." I joke, earning a playful growl from her.  She knows it's all for comedy, not meaning anything.

"Okay, okay.  Break it up ladies." Kayla say, walking into the next store.

------------------------------------------------------

"Nothing would look good on me!" I whine.  Everything I've tried on looks better on the others.

"You look good in everything!" Valarie exclaims.  "C'mon, just tough it out a little longer."

I sighed but complied.  Searching for a chair, a dress catches my eye.  It's a floor length emerald silk off-the-shoulder dress.

"Guys!" I call out.  "I know we should only be window shopping but I think I found it!"

The  girls come over and squeal.  They tell me to try it on so I go into the dressing room and put it on.  I look in the mirror.  Wow.  I go out.

"So?" I ask.

"Oh." Valarie says.

"My." Kayla says.

"Moon Goddess." Courtney finishes.

"I'll take that as a yes then?" I laugh.

"Yes!" They scream at me.  I go back and change then buy the dress.

"What now?" I ask.

"Well, we thought it would be fun to get our hair, nails and makeup done so we booked an appointment at the beauty salon." Valarie says.

"Seriously?" I groan.

------------------------------------------------------

Our girls day ended with them ditching me at the beauty salon to go to the spa.  It also ended with me electrocuting Valarie and Courtney.  Twice.  (Can't risk Kayla's baby.)  I now have curled hair, sparkling  green nails with silver swirly designs, a green smokey eye, shining lips, and apparently, they got me green open-toed heels too.