Twelve

"Isabella?" Maddy called as she got as she walked up the stairs, it was late and she had just gotten back from babysitting

Maddy got to Isabella's door and opened it to see her siting in her bed with her airpods in. She walked further into her room so she would see her. Isabella paused the movie she was watching and looked up to see what Maddy has to say.

"Every time i think about cassie i get pissed off." Maddy told her as she sat next to her on her bed

"You should have beat her ass." She said bitting the inner corner of her lip

"No. I should have just listened to you and not dated nate." Maddy said slightly laughing

Isabella sighed finally meeting eyes with her cousin. "He's an ass hole and you didn't deserve that." Isabella told maddy with a a boastfull grin.

"You were right." Maddy said rolling her eyes playfully, isabella threw her head back on her black padded head board with a sigh.

A comfortable silence washed over the two girls as all you could hear was the crickets outside.

"Maddy?" Isabella asked as she looked at her nails in her lip nervously, she had never asked something like this before. She was scared of her answer.

"Mh?" Maddy hummed as her brought her head back up from looking at her lap,

"What was my mom like?" She questioned with a sigh.

It brought a smile to Maddy's face she knew this question would come eventually, but she thought it would be her mom that got asked instead of her.

"She was a beautiful kind women. She never took no for an answer, and she worked extremely Had  for everything she had, but," Maddy broke down for her, Isabella had all the same traits. Isabella inhaled sharply at the 'but' she knew her mother wasn't the best person in the world, obviously, but it didn't stop her curiosity.

"When she was bad, she was BAD. she drunk a lot. And when it was bad day for her it was a bad day for everyone around her."

"And one more question," isabella said this time as a light blush rose to her checks, again, she had never asked this type of question before. Maddy looked at her patiently as Isabella braced herself for the freak out that maddy was going to have. "How do you know a boy really likes you?"

"Oh my god. I have waited for this day forever. You like a boy and you didn't tell me?" Maddy said freaking out, like isabella expected.

"Well its... Complicated." Isabella said with a grin

"Tell me." Maddy said while ushering her hand

"So i have liked him for a while, he knows and he likes me back-"

"And he hasn't asked you out?" Maddy asked, isabella hesitantly shook her head no, "red flag."

"But anyways, he's the sweetest. But we cant date because of like, a lot  of stuff between his family. And its lot. And I don't know what to do." 

"Is this the same kid that was over the other night?" Maddy asked with a smile

"What?" Isabella asked with a pale face. She thought nobody was home, that night.

"Yeah I came in her when ai got home and you guys were both asleep, I didn't see who he was though." maddy explained

"Yeah that's him. I just dont know what to do." She said thoughing her head back on her head board

"Just go for it Izzy. It doesn't matter what happened with his family, if his family really loves him they wont make him choose between you two."

Mars speaks
Uploading WOW IK