𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

Start from the beginning

I'm always in somebody business when I'm in public.

Continuing my walk towards the Footlocker there was shouting and loud commotion coming from it.

"Bitch! You wanna fuck him when I already done beat yo ass." A girl shouted while a male employee held her back.

There were two girls on each side of the register desk and two men were holding each of them back.

"Girl you fighting everybody but the nigga who can't seem to leave me alone and beat my ass?! Oh the head concussion must've have effected you." The other girl replied, she must have been a worker because she wore a striped white and black shirt.

"Hoes think that hitting somebody with a bat is winning a fight."

"Shid, Round 2?!" She squared up throwing her keys off her neck.

"No! No fucking round 2 y'all gone get me fired!" I'm guessing the manager shouted gently pushing at the other girl who wasn't a working out of the store past me.

"Nah hoes wanna pull up to a bitch job tryna check me bout they community ass nigga who can't leave ME ALONE, so they can leave with a ass whooping." She jumped over the counter heading to leave the store.

"Aye. If you walk out that doe you gone lose yo job."

"Fuck this job!" She yelled snatching her shirt off, showcasing her bra before heading to the back then coming back with her keys now in her hand.

"Key, you needa calm down this ain't worth it." A pretty employee tried calming down her composure but it didn't work because she still ended up leaving the store.

The guys all sighed in tiredness.

"Hi..." I waved in a soft voice trailing off and their heads slowly turned towards me "Um, I applied for a job here and my interview time is like, right now."

The same girl who tried to calm 'Key' down spoke up "Girl you don't want to work at this ghetto— Shut the fuck- freak up guh." The supposed manager slapped his hand over her mouth.

"Come wimme to the back right quick." He waved me on towards the back hallway where multiple rooms where located.

Leading me into the room which was a smaller office we sat on each other side of the table.

"So I'm just blankly say this shit, this might be the worst Footlocker I've seen in my life, we barely be having any sizes, hoes always fighting and we don't never have any organization in this bitch." He flat out said causing my eyes to widen and my mouth to drop.

"And you just saw our assistant manager just quit her job, which she was fucking terrible at so you want that job?" He asked in all seriousness.

"I will fire yo ass if you act like her terrible ass." He added strictly pointing towards me.

"I won't I'll turn this place around." I smiled, he stood up from his seat opening a closet looking for something "What size you wear small, medium, or large?"

"A small." I smiled.

Well there's some luck, came in for a regular employee job and ended up getting a assistant manager job.