Chapter 8: Mugen Train (finale)

Start from the beginning

Uppermoon three suddenly appeared before Tanjiro, about to land a hit on him before his arm was cut right off.

The pink-haired demon jumped away, his arm healing right away as he licked his own blood.

"Nice blade." commented upper moon three.

"I cannot understand why you are targeting an injured person." Said Kyojuro.

"I thought he'd just get in the way between us." the pink-haired demon talked through a smile.

"Then you and I have different mortal values in regards of things."

"I see, then I have a wonderful proposal. How about you become a demon too?" Upper moon offered.

"I refuse."

"I know how powerful you are just by looking at you. You're a Hashira aren't-" The demon suddenly stopped staring at Y/n

"You the one in a ponytail, You have no battle spirit... I've never seen this before, You must be weak."

"Ur name," He asked.

"I am the flame hashira Rengoku Kyojuro." Kyojuro introduced himself.

"I am Akaza, Kyojuro, I'll tell you why I dislike being a Hashira, Ur strength is not enough, It's because of ur human. You'll grow old and die, Become a demon Kyojuro." Akaza offered.

"Growing old and dying is the beauty of life, it is what makes us human beings. They grow old Because they die-"Kyojuro was interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Enough with this chitter-chatter." Said a voice from Akaza.

*Whilst (Y/N) was on top of the train, helping passengers get off, In the corner of his eyes, He sees a similar individual with 6 eyes, Below the cliff they were on.*

*Upper Moon 1, Kokushibo, Only getting (Y/N) attention from everyone else who was fixated on Akaza.*

*Disappering from everyone else, (Y/N) jumps down the cliff while unsheathing his katana. Making Kokushibo smile.*

'Another demon? It smells outrageous," Thought Tanjiro, Trying to the other demon.

Without any warning, Y/n dashed towards upper 1 slicing its arm and its face.

"Moon breathing, Third form, Moon chains."

The demon limbs and neck almost regenerate rather slowly.

"Ur young yet, Ur rivaling my twin brother," Kokushibo said while unsheathing his katana.

As Y/n was about to dash towards Kokushibo once again he felt a sudden pain in his stomach.

He got stabbed but can't remember when.

'Y/n, Ur wounded while we were asleep one of the children stabbed you!" Tanjiro yelled from afar.

"If you haven't used moon breathing my wounds would've been regenerated, Such a pitful family I decided to give it to" The demon spoke again with his limbs and face fully regenerated back.

Kokushibo suddenly strikes down at Y/n at speeds even a pillar can keep at with but Y/n blocked it making a sword lock.

"You've always been weak Michikatsu..." Y/n muttered.

The two suddenly disappeared and reappeared in different locations at speeds no one can keep up with only Moon particles could be seen.

Limbs of the upper 1 could be seen constantly dropping at spot to spot, Yet y/n was excessively bleeding from his stomach.

Suddenly Y/n cut both the arms of Kokushibo behind him as the afterimage in front of him disappeared.

Y/n was a few meters away from Kokushibo as his limbs were once again healing.

"Here I come," Said Y/n.

The air was becoming thick a sudden fear washed over kokushibo as y/n took a sudden stance.

~~~
Kokushibo pov

As if rocks had come to rest on both shoulders, The weight of the air increased due to his intimidation, That boy had no opening in his stance.

"Here I come,"

Before I can unsheathe my katana again cut half of my neck with all my limbs messing, Before He could finish me off the sun rose.

He walked toward me thinking he'll kill me.

"This is the blade you killed my family with,"

"I'll be taking it for the completion for moon breathing,"

As he took my katana made out of my flesh I focused my whole body on regenerating just as my legs regenerated I dashed out of there from the sun and that boy.

Akaza was running behind me as my body was still regenerating.

~~~
y/n pov

I look at Kokushibo's katana as it was still under his control, Strangely enough when my blood dropped onto the katana. The eyes started blinking excessively fast before disappearing into a regular blade.

I look from my battle to where everyone else was to find Kyojuro on the ground with a large hole in his chest.

The Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu were crying around Kyojuro as he was taking his last breaths.

"Kyojuro, Forgive me as I couldn't help you in our battle," Y/n greatly apologized, But Kyojuro just kept his smile.

"Don't worry about Y/n, It was just a matter of time," Kyojuro replied.

"Kamado, My boy I believe in your sister. I accept her as a member of the Demon Hunters," Says Kyojuro.

~~~
3rd pov

It was now daytime, Kasugai Crows were notifying important news to the Hashira's.

"Caw! Rengoku Kyojuro, The Flame Hashira is now dead! after battling Upper Moon 3! Caw! Y/n L/n's fight is still unknown!"

end